Ëëë të nesërmet nuk do t’sjellin gjë
Vec shpresë pa shpresë e marrëzi.

Më lerni të qaj, të qaj, të qaj
Se ktë gjë më së miri di ta bëj tani! -
Se ktë gjë, më së miri di ta bëj tani.

Last edited by a moderator:

VedatiNet

Re: ALBANIA 2012

Let me guess: Wellknown singer ( at least well known in Albania ) will win with the bad song. That song will be shortenet at 3 minutes and translated in English. Then that song wont qualify for the final or will qualify but will do bad in the final. Thats it. We all know the formula

Kristi

Unless we change the FIK format its useless to partecipate.Really when I saw Ell&Nikki winning last night I thought we could've also won with Miriam&Alban but..nahh :lol:

VedatiNet

Unless we change the FIK format its useless to partecipate.Really when I saw Ell&Nikki winning last night I thought we could've also won with Miriam&Alban but..nahh :lol:
I really dont understand why should the winner of FIK represent Albania. I think RTSH should organise National Final just for Eurovision with 3 minute rule and free language. They really should take ESC more seriosly if they want to get better results

Kristi

Top fest & Kenga Magjike would guarantee us better results too,I think.And I don't think the Albanian broadcaster should still be TVSH X-OI

Kristi

Today in "e Diell" in Top-Channel there is talk about Eurovision.There are voices our broadcaster won't be RTSH any more :mrgreen:

VedatiNet

Today in "e Diell" in Top-Channel there is talk about Eurovision.There are voices our broadcaster won't be RTSH any more :mrgreen:
I would be more than happy if that happens

Kristi

I don't wanna say anything now,but I'm almost sure we'll have a new broadcaster (reliable source) xcheer

albania-flag-country1.png

Kristi

RTSH_Albanian_Radio_Television_logo.jpg

Radio Televizioni Shqiptar (RTSH), confirmed participation for the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in the show called "Historia nis këtu" (The Story Begins Here). The national final for the 2012 Eurovision to be held this year in Baku, Azerbaijan will be Festivali i Këngës, again. This year's Festivali i Këngës will be having it's 50th anniversary, and it will be held in December 2011, as it is known as the "End of Year Festival". This year the contest will be having new rules after the fail in Eurovision Song Contest 2011 with Aurela Gaçe.

Oh well looks it'll be them again...:( Hope they make some serious changes though.

Last edited:

VedatiNet

Well this is bad news. Hopefully they will change the voting system and make 100% televote.

Narmina

Aurela Gace was a good choise, so I don't see any reasons for being worried.

Kristi

^Not really.Or let me say the english transformation killed the song :? not to mention she is pregnant and didn't have the necessary attention for the festival :mrgreen: Btw FiK is a festival with 50 years of history,and tbh it wouldn't be fair to have another NF.But I'm really hoping they'll make some serious changes as they said so the festival would be friendly to new arists,composers and songwriters.Also the system for accepting & choosing songs is pretty old now,and we definitely need televoting.At least 50:50. :|

VedatiNet

^Not really.Or let me say the english transformation killed the song :? not to mention she is pregnant and didn't have the necessary attention for the festival :mrgreen: Btw FiK is a festival with 50 years of history,and tbh it wouldn't be fair to have another NF.But I'm really hoping they'll make some serious changes as they said so the festival would be friendly to new arists,composers and songwriters.Also the system for accepting & choosing songs is pretty old now,and we definitely need televoting.At least 50:50. :|
I really dont agree on this. Its true that FIK have 50 years of history and I wish see them for another 50 years. If you see the winning songs from the past you'll realise that even if Albania would take part earlier wouldnt have had good results. For sure its not the same for an artist to prepare a song for FIK who have 50 years tradition and song for ESC when you just take an consideration what Europe wants. My English is just bad so I cant explain this in better way but deffinitively, with all respect to FIK, Albania should organise NF only for ESC with that 3 minute rule and also free language. ( If artist wants to sing in french lets say than let her/him just do it. Maybe that will appear to most of the audience and make them televote for her/him)

Kristi

^I know what you mean and tbh I think the same as you but really I am very sceptic on that happening in the near future :(

une

I have always wondered which one of the song festivals organised in Albania would better fit the Eurovision, there have been moments when I've thought we should try some hit from Kenga Magjike, but truth is that once composers/singers know it's Eurovision, I don't know what happens to them, rather than do a good song for themselves, they try and 'adapt' to what they think Eurovision should be like, and I'm not sure I like that very much. So, on account of originality Festivali i Kenges remains the best option, but when it is to produce a hit - if that's what's most needed - Kenga Magjike or Top Fest remain stronger contenders. Depends on what people like best from the three of them. Maybe they should make a poll. Or try the three of them in succession years. One thing remains true : there is good music in Albania and we should keep on trying until we feel to have sent the best of what represents us.

une

I think it's time we send Vesa Luma to represent Albania. Here are some of her songs,

une

I think she is a professional musician, so she should do good....and what's more important, she doesn't scream....., plus I like her type of songs, and she can dance too....

r3gg13

Are there anyone else like Olta Boka? She was great in 08 (it rhymed :lol: )

Also, @Kristi, did RTSH hint at what the changes would be? I would be happy to see a 50:50 voting system

Top Bottom