20 6.4%

14 4.5%

17 5.5%

19 6.1%

16 5.1%

79 25.4%

• Total voters

JuhaJaara

I still can't believe Rona reached the 5th place with a song like this! Feels like a victory for me. I'm so happy for her! And so proud we in Finland gave six points to Suus. After semi one, I was surprised to hear so many positive comments about Suus from my countrymen, but I still thought we wouldn't give it any points in the final. How wrong I was :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
As expected, my country The Netherlands, gave zero points to this song. It's just .... typical.

Even Belgium gave 10 points.

Which other countries didn't give any points either: The UK and Norway.

What do the UK and The Netherlands have in common (but also Norway)? They only love mainstream radio songs. And for Eurovision they only like predictable typical Eurovision stuff. It can never ever be something really brave or different.

You're soo right Mozz. I hate how my country votes and I hate the mainstream unexciting stuff you can't escape from over here. Half the entries we gave points to were just meh *yawn* well not my kind of thing by a long shot. Nice to see Estonia get some shocking points from us though. Hilarious how we always give Lithuania points despite their "old fashioned" entires... hmmmmm. I just would have loved to see UK give Rona a single point! Was it too much to ask? Obviously :lol:

I voted three times for Rona hoping that it would bring her good luck. Not a single sodding point we give her. I want to move country!!! Next year Simon Cowel wants to select the entry for us. Somebody save me!!!

Sabrewulf238

I voted three times for Rona hoping that it would bring her good luck. Not a single sodding point we give her. I want to move country!!! Next year Simon Cowel wants to select the entry for us. Somebody save me!!!

I know how you feel, I voted four times for Spain but what did Ireland give them? Not a sausage...

Pleased to see Albania turned out to be quite the dark horse last night. :)

rajo

Looks like a diaspora vote supported by juries to me.... otherwise more countries should have participated in voting for this

jdxd-m-b6d7.png

JuhaJaara

Finland. 6 pts, Finnish jury: 2 pts, so Suus was one of televote favourites in Finland. As far as I know, we do not have any remarkable Albanian diaspora here.

^So I am sure Finland gave 10 points to Albania in televoting ! RONAAA come back with a song like this and win Eurovision !

Synergise

Finland. 6 pts, Finnish jury: 2 pts, so Suus was one of televote favourites in Finland. As far as I know, we do not have any remarkable Albanian diaspora here.

Ooh, where did you find them? I'm curious :p
Edit: Never mind, I found them. Here they are for anyone who is curious.

Jury | Combined
12 - Sweden | Sweden
10 - Estonia | Estonia
8 - Denmark | Russia
7 - Spain | Iceland
6 - Russia | Albania
5 - Iceland | Denmark
4 - France | Ireland
3 - Germany | Spain
2 - Albania | Serbia
1 - Norway | Germany

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I can't believe I took so much time to feel this song 'properly' (the truth is I don't listen the songs over and over before the show). One of the most outstanding songs and performances I've ever heard and watched in ESC. Thank you Albania and congratulations for more than deserved top 5!! xheartxheartxheart

JuhaJaara

^So I am sure Finland gave 10 points to Albania in televoting
Actually 6 points in televoting is enough to achieve 6 points total, and I have some reasons to believe it was exactly those six points our televoters gave to Rona. However, that is more than those two points our jury thougth she deserves.

VedatiNet

Did I commented here after the results? If not than I most. Huge congratulations to Albania. 5th place with a song that from most of the fans predicted to be in the bottom. Thats fantastic. I was most happy that singer from Kosovo brings Albania the best result ever. Rona was just amazing. And it was in Albanian. Thanks to all who voted for Rona. Albania easily could be 4th if Azerbaijan would give some points ( I still find it rude giving 12 points in the Semi and 0 in the Final)

Knubelznarm

I voted for this song on behalf of my mom (and dad), because it was her favourite, :lol:

hotdogs

Albanian jury should be ashamed. 12 points to Montenegro and 10 to San Marino. Seriously? Unsurprisingly Montenegro and San Marino also gived high points to Albania and eachother. Looks a bit suspicious to me.

Mozz

Not at all. I think they highly respect each other. They're also three of the smallest participants. Juries are free to give whatever number of points to whomever.

Kristi

I think they did that to maximize our chances to qualify.Who thought we would almost win the semi? :D

VedatiNet

I think they did that to maximize our chances to qualify.Who thought we would almost win the semi? :D
Hmm I dont think so. If thats true than would be very shameless for the jury

Venage

Stefan Raab (one of the presenters of 2011's Eurovision) made fun of her in German television comparing her to a character of "Mars Attack" :mrgreen:

raab.png

Top Bottom