Contact us

ADAMSBURG 225 - I Wish You Were Mine....

theditz83

Veteran
How shamelessly dramatic! Best of luck this time around, hope to see you in the final!

If you have any time this week, ::moi would be grateful for your input with our NF available in our thread xup

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

A 12th place is amazing! This is actually the 3rd time Adamsburg reach 12th, the others made by classic Adamsburgish songs: "Pieni Ja Ihmellinen" by Retropop in NSC 44 and "Flower Power Supergirl" by Neo in NSC 47!

Next editions song will be revealed in the coming days and will be sung by an artist that has been in the contest 3 times already, and competed for Adamsburg at least once before... ;)

Schlagerman1

I can now present you the entry from Adamsburg in NSC 179!

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 179
"Ikävä" Chisu

This is the third time that Chisu is getting selected to NSC for Adamsburg, after two failures in qualifying (and one success competing for Kuki-Q a long time ago), she is now set to do her best to compete for glory in Emsfrynt! :D

Schlagerman1

A third place for Chisu was more than I ever could dream of, thank you once again for all your votes! :D As PQ, I like to take a little bit of a risk or sending something that Adamsburg rarely sends...and this time around we are going for our first instrumental song ever! :eek:
Yes, the person that has often have problems with instrumental songs is sending a song with no lyrics to Tanoiro! Here is the entry:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 180
"The Link Is About To Die" Los Bitchos

xbeachxyaayxcookie

Schlagerman1

Well, that didn't go as planned at all, last place in the final.... :rolleyes: xrofl

Adamsburg seems to be going with a ballad to NSC 181! A song with a slight touch of jazz, which would be a first for Adamsburg! Song being announced shortly! xmusic

Schlagerman1

No qualification for Lisa, but I knew it was a risk sending her, glad it did better than I expected at least! Thanks for all your votes. xangel
Next edition, Adamsburg will be going back in time. With the world looking as it does, maybe it is for the best. And we got a special vehicle, a classic one, ready to be used for it. xqueenbitch

Schlagerman1

Adamsburg is on the fence when it comes to selecting their entry for NSC 183, there are two really songs that are fighting for the place.

Both acts has been in the contest before, with only one of them competing for Adamsburg in the past.

One is a female artist from a mediterranean country, who haven't had such luck in the contest in the past, but has a really catchy tune.
The other is a group that done rather well before in the contest and also has a song that could be liked by some in the contest.

The choice will have to be made though when the final of NSC 182 is over, which gladly Amwin manage to qualify to, thanks again for your votes! :D

Schlagerman1

After a 17th place in Fervorosia, Adamsburg will be going with a group they've sent before. Actually, they haven't actually been selected since Adamsburg did it back in the day, which surprised me when I looked through the database. 121 editions later and almost ten years have gone since the last time, so it is nothing more than time for a big comeback then. The 88th entry sent to the contest, competing in NSC 183 in Moisantia is:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 183
"Boomerang" Royal Republic
xdance2xdancexyaay

Schlagerman1

After a big flop for RR, a total placement of tied 49th ( xrofl ) TV Adam has announced to go with something completly different in NSC 184. Something darker, more electronic and for the first time it will be a russian act sent by us in NSC (if we don't count Regina Spektor who is half-american). Announcement will be made some time after the next host has been announced! :D

Schlagerman1

Time to announce the 89th entry ever from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 184
"Love & Hate" DANCE MY DARLING
xrosexmusicxdiablo

Schlagerman1

First time that Adamsburg failed twice in a row since we came back and TVAdam is getting pressured to find a qualifier next edition. It is also the 90th entry ever sent to the contest, so it will have to be a song or artist that feels proper for the occasion. Rumours say they have a frontrunner, but it is yet to be decided. More news will come. ;)

Schlagerman1

TV Adam has selected an artist that has been sent to NSC once before, though it happened during a time which didn't work for the country, and they failed to send their votes, making her song disqualified. Now she will get her revenge, where she hope to make it through the semifinals. The 90th entry from Adamsburg in Nation Song Contest is...

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 185
"Hall Of Tragedy" Linnea Olsson

xviolinxmusicxdiablo

Schlagerman1

So the 90th entry from Adamsburg ended up being 21st place, which is totally fine by me! Thanks for all the votes! :D
So I had a song I had planned to send next edition...but then, just tonight, I found a different song that I am just obsessed with....so yeah I am still undecided in which to choose. xthink A decision will be made though when the official application period starts! :D But it will be a bit crazy...whichever song I choose in the end. xcrazy

Schlagerman1

So yeah... I was just picking a song and felt so secure that it wasn't going to be sent by someone else that...I didn't even think that someone would be beat me to the artist....SOOOO I have to go with my 2nd choice, which isn't too bad since it is a song I have been longing to send in a few editions now. So, spreading colours in finnish, for the 7th time in Adamsburgs history, here is the NSC 186 entry.

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 186
"Värit" ARTEM

xqueenbitchxdancexhi

Schlagerman1

After a complete failure in NSC 186, we decided to go a different direction this time around and is going to send our first New Zealander ever. So here is the 92nd entry of Adamsburg in NSC:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 187
"The Barrel" Aldous Harding
xdancexqueenbitchxmusic

Top Bottom