Contact us

ADAMSBURG 225 - I Wish You Were Mine....

Schlagerman1

Adamsburg is back after the break going with something slightly different. The first entrants from Türkiye in the contest (have had though in spinoffs before). Here is the 113th entry from Adamsburg!

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 209
"Dahlia Girl" Deeperise & Eneli
xrosexdance2xmusic

Schlagerman1

After a step in the right direction, we hope to end this 11 edition streak of NQs! This edition we are sending a modern Eurovision legend...who haven't even been up on stage sort of. But still, with this Mental Health Anthem, I hope you are going to love this as much as I do! The 114th entry from Adamsburg is...

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 210
"I'm Fine" Daði Freyr
xheya xcookie xyaay

Schlagerman1

After 11 editions of heartbreak, Daði Freyr finally made us back into the final. But not only that, he managed to give us a fantastic 4th place, the third one after Hej Matematik (NSC 49) and Susanne Sundfør (NSC 88). Thank you so much all for your votes! xhug
Next entry is going to be a sung by a singer that has performed in NSC 7 times before, but perhaps this time with a slightly different song than usually. It isn't one of her biggest hits, but in my opinion, her best song ever. Hope many of you will like it!
The 115th entry from Adamsburg is...

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 211
"I Trance" Agnes

Schlagerman1

A very nice 16th place for Agnes and "I Trance", thank you all for your votes!
Time for the next entry then, where Adamsburg has selected one of the strongest duos ever competed in a Natonal Final for Eurovision Song Contest. Hoping to give everyone inspiraton, hope and inner peace. And I hope you'll jam into this as much as I do!
The 116th entry from Adamsburg...

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 212
"Gold Energy" Electric Fields

xheya xlove xbow

Schlagerman1

Well Natia didn't embrace their golden energy enough to qualify, but thanks to those that give us points anyway! Next edition we are going for an artist that deserves much bigger recognition in NSC, after two failed attempts, it is time for this one to get a place in the final hopefully! I loved for example their first NSC-entry, When I Grow Up, which is for me one of the strongest impacts in music ever. And now she is finally back after a break from the music scene, with a real banger. Here is the 117th entry from Adamsburg!

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 213
"What They Call Us" Fever Ray
xcookiexbowxmusic

Schlagerman1

Fever Ray didn't get her revenge this time around, but thanks anyway for your votes, making Adamsburg reach a total 38th place this last edition. :) Time for an another comeback, this one a singer that has only been sent once before, and that was for Adamsburg. That song was one of my personal faves, the ballad "Wear It Like A Crown". She didn't qualify, but I hope for better luck this time around for her. Here is the 118th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 214
"Use My Body While It's Still Young" Rebekka Karijord
xheyaxmusicxmetal

Schlagerman1

A wonderful 10th place for Rebekka Karijord was the comeback she really deserved! Thank you all for the votes in 214! This time, Adamsburg is going with a new Swedish singer I found out about, with a powerful ballad. Here is the 119th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 215
"Stay" GERD
xrosexmusicxhug

Schlagerman1

GERD couldn't go through from the tough semifinal, but thanks anyway for all your votes. This time, I selected a new artist that I haven't heard of before, but that has a song that I love, the first time I heard it. Hope you aren't too much of a sinner, cause the devil is coming and she is disguised! Here is the 120th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 216
"Devil Disguised" Torii Wolf
xdiabloxmusicxangel

Schlagerman1

Torii Wolf didn't work that great with the NSC-community, but glad it did okay in the end, thanks for all the votes. After a number of rather serious entries, I think it is time for some fun, with an artist that is seen as one of the legends of NSC. She has competed for Adamsburg before, but has after that won the contest 3 times! Now she has been away from the contest for a while, but it is time to bring her back, with this spring party banger that I hope people will like! :D Here is the 121st entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 217
"Leopard" Laleh

xdance2xyaayxdance

Canuck

Love this song! When I saw your thread name, I was hoping this was gonna be your entry :D Glad to see it in NSC :)

Schlagerman1

Laleh couldn't make it through the semis this time, but thanks anyway for all the votes Leopard got! :)
Next artist being sent is an American singer-songwriter with a story to tell us about an artist that is living a double-life that goes horribly wrong. Here is the 122nd entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 218
"Portrait Of An Artist As A Middle Age Man"
Hannah Aldridge

xheyaxmusicxleft

Schlagerman1

A beautiful 9th place for Hannah and her song, Thank you once again for all your votes! :D Now we go with something completly different and we are going for a finnish rock group with a song that I fell in love with on first listen. You might recognize them from UMK 2022! ;) I hope you like it too! Here is the 123rd entry from Adamsburg!

Adamsburg ::adb NSC 219
"I Never Said 4ever" Cyan Kicks
xmusicxangelxmetal

Schlagerman1

Just one point being from going to the final! Still I am very pleased that so many liked Cyan Kicks song, thanks for you votes! Next edition, Adamsburg is sending an another rock band with a frontwoman. This time an american band with a rougher sound. Here is the 124th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 220
"Opening Night" Scowl

xheyaxqueenbitchxmetal

Schlagerman1

It didn't go so well for Scowl, only a 51st place in total. Thanks for all the votes we got though! Next edition, we are leaving rock for a bit, for some good catchy japanese pop, from an artist that has competed in NSC before, twice actually. Both times with striking pop sounds that revolutionised the pop scene, especially her first entry that was sent in NSC 71 by then named Serenate & Clair, "PONPONPON". Now she has been selected to compete for Adamsburg with one of her newer hits. Here is the 125th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 221
"Isshin Doutai" Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

xdance2xmusicxheya

Ekholmia

Oh so you are allowed to posy your next entries? Nice! I didn't know that. I made a post earlier in the Slagensala thread today where I wrote i can't wait to share the next entry. :D

Schlagerman1

Oh so you are allowed to posy your next entries? Nice! I didn't know that. I made a post earlier in the Slagensala thread today where I wrote i can't wait to share the next entry. :D
Yeah, you are allowed to do it after the results of the previous edition has been made. :)

theditz83

Veteran
Yep, it's only in WV where you need to keep your entries secret untilt he edition starts. Not sure about OM tbh, sorry OM stans x

Schlagerman1

It didn't work for Kyary this time around, making Adamsburg fail to qualify for the third time in a row. Hope to break this curse by bringing back an another artist that hasn't been seen in NSC for quite sometime, with a English song, but with some swedish lines echoing in the background. This Norwegian-Swedish singer has been competing both as a songwriter and artist in the norwegian selection MGP before. Now she is here with an haunting song, perfect when the darkness and cold slowly approaches. Here is the 126th entry from Adamsburg:

ADAMSBURG ::adb NSC 222
"Blue Roses" Karin Park

xheyaxcookiexmusic

This edition also marks the 220 anniversary of the first edition Adamsburg joined, always something to celebrate! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom