Contact us

ADAMSBURG 225 - I Wish You Were Mine....

Schlagerman1

This is the last day to vote in Adamsburgs 100 Celebration! So if you want to vote, this is the last call to do so! So hurry up and decide which Adamsburgish entry is the best!! :D

Schlagerman1

THE DEADLINE IS OFFICALLY OVER!

For now, it seems we got 8 voters, but there is a little time to vote tomorrow during the morning if anyone show up last minute and want to do so. But by 12 CEST tomorrow it is fully over. Hopefully I will announce the results at about 21 CEST, if everything gets as I hope it should. So stay tuned for that! :D

Schlagerman1

It looks like we stay on 8 voters! :D The voting order has been randomly decided to be like this:

1. Rumia
2. Balearica Island
3. Cydoni-Gibberia
4. Reym-L-Dneurb
5. Yaponesia
6. Moisantia
7. Ugaly
8. Hypjø

Results to be announced tonight at 21 CEST and will approximately take 30 minutes! Hope to see you there! :D

Schlagerman1

Results will be held in just a short while. In the meanwhile, here are a few Adamsburgish classics that didn't make the cut, but still deserve some recognition! :D

NSC 180

NSC 20

NSC 53

NSC 182

NSC 42

Schlagerman1

Let's start the results then! The first country to vote is our friends in Rumia!

Zc03Dj8.png

An early lead for Le Kid then start off the results show! :D

Schlagerman1

The 2nd voter is Balearica Island! Let's see what they look like!

loxQhuo.png

Jeffree Star seems to go for burglary as well as murder to get the win, with Cradle of Filth as close 2nd place.​

Schlagerman1

Voter number 3 is no other than Cydoni-Gibberia! Let's see if those votes can change anything...

qGZdYtw.png

Chisu takes over the lead, with now Le Kid closely behind. Retropops 12 makes them as well in the running!​

Schlagerman1

Next up, as the fourth voter, is our old new WL-friend Reym-L-Dneurb! Can they shake the results up even more?

QPFUxCa.png

No change in the top 2, but Aldous Harding wants to join the fight for the win as well. Completly open after half the results!​

Schlagerman1

Our fifth set of votes comes from Yaponesia! Who will be on top after their votes?

wxktPTm.png

Le Kid is now in the lead, though joined by Cradle Of Filth. But Retropop, Chisu, Aldous and Sofia Jannok still very closely behind.​

Schlagerman1

Let's continue with Moisantia! What changes to the scoreboard will they make?

FplcD2H.png

Still Le Kid in the lead, but Retropop is the one who challenges the most right now. It is not over yet!​

Schlagerman1

The 2nd to last voter, number 7, is Ugaly! I hope things doesn't turn to ugly when their votes added in...

TtWbT1S.png

There is a new leader in Retropop! 4 points ahead of Le Kid and Cradle of Filth is 3rd. Chisu, Indica and MIA. also got a slight shot of winning...the last voter will decide! :eek:

Schlagerman1

The last voter is Hypjø! We will begin with announcing the first five points....

pHaQHmK.png

It doesn't change much, still very open when we soon get the rest... :D

Schlagerman1

Now then, the last votes from Hypjø comes below...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER! :D Thank you all who took your time to vote in this, Let's hope for 100 editions more! :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
As much as I prefer Pieni ja Ihmeellinen personally, WSGHT feels like THE Adamsburg entry so I'm glad it won. Hopefully an Adamsburgish entry wins NSC sooner rather than later, the quality in the back catalogue should've already brought the title to Adamsburg a few times!

Lenalite

Love the winner! I think it was sent to the first edition I hosted, so I remember it very fondly. xheart #bop

The way no one voted for my 12 though- alksdnlkadlk
Jennie Abrahamson is a treasure and she is one of my favorite discoveries from Adamsburg, so Hard to Come By had to have gotten my 12 pts. xcheer

Schlagerman1

A 15th place is a great one for Clara Klingenström and her "Sommarminnen", first time since NSC 63, when I sent "Fuckarias" with Those Dancing Days, that Adamsburg got that placement. Thank you all for your votes! It is time for the 100th entry from Adamsburg ever to be sent. And since we have started to go back to basics lately, sending songs in Swedish, I have gone for one more of those. This time also with an artist that is very dear to me, to Adamsburgs creation, who we lost in December 2019. I am of course talking about the artist that was sent all the way back in NSC 2. Cause this is going to be the best day (and NSC) ever! :D

Adamsburg::adbNSC 195
"Den Bästa Dagen" Marie Fredriksson
xrose xcheerxlove

Last edited:
Top Bottom