• Sri Lanka

1 9.1%
  • Thailand

0 0.0%
  • Vietnam

1 9.1%

• Total voters

12Points

HI AND WELCOME TO THE ABU TV SONG FESTIVAL 2013 THREAD!

994888_506502606093305_288102258_n.jpg

This year's festival, the second edition of the Asia-Pacific music festival, will take place on 26 October 2013, in the Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi, Vietnam.

For more information, click the spoilers below

About_The_Festival.png

Host_City_and_Venue.png

1509859_647015432042021_4981069862057310182_n.jpg

12Points

Here are some stage photos from the ABU's site:

download.jpg

download2.jpg

Looks good so far xlove, the LEDs are pretty good xup, although not as unique as the 2012 which actually are 3 rotated LEDs (for those who thought that the LED is just one), but honestly i dislike the stage's checkerboard color :mad:, it should have been just black, i hope the stage shape (which i don't know yet) won't ruin the stage more

SOURCE: Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)

LIVE PERFORMANCE VIDEOS COMING SOON 26 OCTOBER OR LATER (OBVIOUSLY)!!!!!

Tinchey

Lovely, last year was weird since most of performes lipsynced and that was kinda bad. But yay South Korea sent one of my fav kpop girl groups... Can't wait. :D

12Points

I can't believe it's TODAY xyaaay!!!

If you wanna watch the ATSF live, you can watch it on VTV 1, starts tonight, 26 October, at 20:00/8pm (Vietnam time), 15:00/3pm CET on this site:

[video]http://www.vtc.com.vn/live/9/VTV1.html[/video]

UPDATE: I just saw the Festival and i can tell you it's worse than last year, even though i just saw it less than 30 minutes xfaint

EscGeek

Veteran
This year's Asiavision (as I like to call it) is awesome! It has everything eurovision forbids...kids,11 minute performances,songs older than 1 year,mashups,more than 6 people on stage,2 entries for one country....xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3
I'll post my rankings tomorrow:p

12Points

This year's Asiavision (as I like to call it) is awesome! It has everything eurovision forbids...kids,11 minute performances,songs older than 1 year,mashups,more than 6 people on stage,2 entries for one country....xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3
I'll post my rankings tomorrow:p

:eek: Are you just being sarcastic :confused:, but i think it's okay, ATSF still have a long road to be as awesome as Eurovision.

But the one thing i really hate with this Festival is that it's not broadcasted live on all ATSF countries except for the host country which is Vietnam, it makes me mad :mad:, i mean, how can this Festival be popular if it's not broadcasted live x0s???

EscGeek

Veteran
yeah, I think the rules should be more clear..but it's better than nothing *america and africa wink,wink..* xwhistle

nekoisneko

What a boring performance from Indonesia xsnooty

I hate the song, and I hate the performance SOOC

next year, they should send something epic (if they want to send folk-influenced song) like Krakatau (which is impossible) or Samba Sunda or maybe Bossajava

or maybe send "Kroncong" or "Langgam Jawa" :mrgreen: or maybe send something from eastern part.

12Points

What a boring performance from Indonesia xsnooty

I hate the song, and I hate the performance SOOC

next year, they should send something epic (if they want to send folk-influenced song) like Krakatau (which is impossible) or Samba Sunda or maybe Bossajava

or maybe send "Kroncong" or "Langgam Jawa" :mrgreen: or maybe send something from eastern part.

I even didn't saw the performance :lol:, the only think i saw is their costumes from a photo from the ATSF's facebook

Well if TVRI wanna make an NF for next year, Frau or Neonomora should join it, and win it! :twisted:

nekoisneko

I even didn't saw the performance :lol:, the only think i saw is their costumes from a photo from the ATSF's facebook

Well if TVRI wanna make an NF for next year, Frau or Neonomora should join it, and win it! :twisted:

their costumes are fabolous xheart
and they sound good, but the song..... xfacepalm

I'm afraid that next year we will send another unknown name -_-

12Points

their costumes are fabolous xheart
and they sound good, but the song..... xfacepalm

I'm afraid that next year we will send another unknown name -_-

I would love to if they send someone famous, but it's hard because the ATSF itself is not famous (looks like only 1/100 of Indonesians that know this show).

The ATSF itself is a festival with no great future if it's still like this, i hope Macau fixed this and make a great show in 2014 :D

And i really hope this festival becomes successful quickly because of this,"If this Festival is successful, we will have further discussion to turn it into a music competition with judges, and the performances' quality will therefore be enhanced" Ho Kien - 50th ABU General Assembly Organizing Committee President

nekoisneko

I would love to if they send someone famous, but it's hard because the ATSF itself is not famous (looks like only 1/100 of Indonesians that know this show).

The ATSF itself is a festival with no great future if it's still like this, i hope Macau fixed this and make a great show in 2014 :D

And i really hope this festival becomes successful quickly because of this,"If this Festival is successful, we will have further discussion to turn it into a music competition with judges, and the performances' quality will therefore be enhanced" Ho Kien - 50th ABU General Assembly Organizing Committee President

I have a feeling that if :id: organize this show (in 2015), then it will be something glamorous, open for public, and competitive :lol:

12Points

I have a feeling that if :id: organize this show (in 2015), then it will be something glamorous, open for public, and competitive :lol:

TVRI? remember? it won't be a glamorous event if they organizing it, EPIC FAIL! xfaint

Turkey will host the ABU general assembly in 2015, so if Indonesia won't organize it, then Turkey will, no doubt for Turkey for me :)

nekoisneko

TVRI? remember? it won't be a glamorous event if they organizing it, EPIC FAIL! xfaint

Turkey will host the ABU general assembly in 2015, so if Indonesia won't organize it, then Turkey will, no doubt for Turkey for me :)

Oh right xfacepalm

but I think the private broadcaster will take over the show xthink

Amir

Veteran
Irans song sucks!!! I'm very disappointed oOX

Top Bottom