ENJOY YOUR TURK MEAT AND STAY AWAY FROM BOMBS
LET'S START!!

OPENING ACT:

AND HERE ARE THE SONGS

CLOSING ACT
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! DON'T FORGET TO 12 PRASIA x0s

strajker

tbh.

Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici, Tanner & Josh, Tiffany & Krista and Denise & James Earl Gamze Eminem

kopachka

Two things:

1. Thanks for accepting!

2. Even bigger thanks for putting me in Karabük region xlove xheart I've spent one of my best life moments there in 2012 - how did you choose to put me there out of whole Turkey? xbow (though I wouldn't mind being in Erzurum region as well)

pras

Two things:

1. Thanks for accepting!

2. Even bigger thanks for putting me in Karabük region xlove xheart I've spent one of my best life moments there in 2012 - how did you choose to put me there out of whole Turkey? xbow (though I wouldn't mind being in Erzurum region as well)

You are welcome! :D Emre helped me for the banners and he told me it would be great to put Ujedinjeni Gvozd in Karabük because you had great memories there :D

Can I just ask, is this the NSC final that I need to be voting in (as a WLSC nation)? It's always hard to find which thread is the one :?

theditz83

Veteran
I didn't get what you meant :(

Is it just the standard Eurovision votes we give (12, 10, 8-1) or more? I remember with larger spinoffs there's been a requirement for more votes, but that might just be for the larger ones. I could happily vote for more than 10 songs - it's a great selection of songs here xclap

Top Bottom