20 17.5%
  • It was a normal eurovision

26 22.8%
  • It was a strong eurovision

46 40.4%

• Total voters

Earthland

Do you think it was a weak eurovision?

I do. There was no clear favorite and completely mediocre song won. It was eminently forgettable. (But I'm quite glad actually - it was better than Italy, Sweden or Ukraine).

PashonFrut

I think it was a weak eurovision.

Narmina

for me it's was strong ESC, cause I had about 10 favourite songs. Comparing with 2010 when I liked only 3 entries

I think it was quite good. What I liked about it the most was, that I had no idea who was going to win because there were so many favourites. It would have been boring to know from the start, who was going to win.
Though I admit, the results were at some point "wtf".

seb89

I liked a lot of songs, but they weren't typical Eurovision songs (France, Austria, Italy, Switzerland,...). Some where vocally soooooo good, that is disappointing to see they them fail. And I agree, the votes were stupid.

I like the Azerbaijan song, but compared to Italy, France, Austria, Switzerland, Iceland,... the winning song is nothing special imo.

Asiye

Yes there wasn't a clear favourite but i think it is because this was a strong Eurovision

LakZaNokte

this was 1 of the strongest esc's in recent history. when did we have this many favourites?

the fact is that with this many good songs (and performaces!) some favourites had to sink.

u can say what u want about results but this years' eurovision song contest was great.

MyHeartIsYours

It was a very strong Eurovision. Really since 2009 we've had 3 very strong Eurovision's, obviously there have been some rubbish mixed in but generally across the board the standard has been exceptional since 2009, with some absolutely fantastic songs. I think 2008 was the year when things started to go up and please let the great music continue!! :D

Babooshka

It was alright, but who in God's name was that horrendous 'singer' while the votes were being counted?

x

Joabi

for me it wasn't weak at all. wouldn't it be boring, if there was a single favorite who wins? like in 2009. that was boring imo.
this year you coldn't predict the winner, wich made the show even more exciting. congrats to azerbaijan. I'm just happy sweden did not win.

Joyride

this was 1 of the strongest esc's in recent history. when did we have this many favourites?

the fact is that with this many good songs (and performaces!) some favourites had to sink.

u can say what u want about results but this years' eurovision song contest was great.

Yeah, full ack.

@ Babooshka

That was a famous German singer called Jan Delay, known best for his special nasal dialect. A dialact many people from Germany's North speak like. Actually he's a German hip hop, soul, jazz musician. But don't worry, I can't stand him either. Many Germans don't like him. Again, I don't know why they choose him of all. In case of Stefan Raab I already didn't know, but these are the mysteries we will never get aware of... ;)

Grinch

It was weak. I had lots of favourites because most songs were average. There weren't HUGE differences between the best and the worst songs imo.

I hope Baku 2012 will bring more quality songs.

AlekS

Veteran
I disagree with just 2 positions: Austria (wtf) and Georgia (imo, they had to win or finish in the top-3).

I said that it's weak even before ESC, not like some people who whine after their faves failed.
As for hosting... the 1st semi was a disaster but the final was the best ever, esp the trick with the green room :D

Top Bottom