Contact us

Paper7

Once there was a crack leading to another dimension consisting out of a different version of Natia, called Alternatia. A very dark, martial version of Natia.

Nearly no nation there was not in a war with others or the whole world, which they would destroy, if they don't stop. The people and also most of the leaders of the nations over there were tired of war, but it seemed impossible for them to make the first step. Everyone was afraid to lay the weapons down and talk about peace, afraid of that others would see this as a weakness and start to attack their nation.

People from Natia visited their world trough the crack and after long and hard discussions they convinced some of the leaders into the idea of a cultural exchange, the Alternatian Song Contest. The first ASC was held in Natia, in Paperland, a part of Papendink. This was a safe, neutral place for this Event. Beside some organizational difficulties all happened well in the end and the first step for peace was made by bringing all the nations together in a friendly strife.

The last thing which we heard from the other side of the crack was, that there most of the nations started serious talking about peace and that they started organising the second Alternation Song Contest. Short after this last news, the crack collapsed... so we don't now what happened since then.

The Crack closed that fast, that 7 Kings from Alternatia were stranded in Natia with their delegations. With the permission of Papendink, a former NSC participant and the host nation for the first ASC, they built their own Kingdom in Vrenelis Gärtli, a region of Papendink with nearly no population and where the crack has happened. This Kingdom ist now the best example for, that alternatian leaders can find to peace and they hope, that they once can go back to Alternatia and spread the word of peace.

To avoid any dispute about the countrys name, they just called it like the number of themselves:

Last edited:

ferret

Welcome back! xwave

Zonne147

Nice to meet you xwave The name of your country xheat

Brandt

Welcome back. Happy to see this old face back!

Uto

Veteran
That's quite an about-face you're doing.

Paper7

Some may remember this song in the version fo I Quatro as the last entry of the former NSC-participant Papendink. As a tribut to our friends from there, who generously allowed to build our kingdom here in Vrenelis Gärtli (which is quite a no mans land, but associated with Papendink), we will send the song to WLSC, but in the version from Michael von der Heide.

Michael von Der Heide
-
Hinderem Berg

If you wanna read the lyrics, you can click on the link below and go to the thread from Papendink, the lyrics from the "I Quatro" version are just in a few points slightly different, but the general meaning is the same.

Paper7

We move back to the 90's this time... i never understood why Knockin' was the bigger hit of this act.

Double Vision
-
All Right

Uto

Veteran
I like how you are even less predictable than I am.

Uto

Veteran

Bob Sinclar vs. The Supermen Lovers feat. Robbie Williams
-
Romantico Starlight

This is geoblocked here:

United States
United Kingdom
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Curaçao
Guernsey
Ireland