Contact us

2024 predictions

JenJen94

Yeah, she is a somewhat seasoned show host already and has been hosting one of Swedens most popular music-TV shows (we have a lot of those) for a few years now.

More than qualified for the job then! She'll 100% be asked

boyardor

Juries for me have to stay. What would countries that ALWAYS have bad results in televoting (Czechia) do?

The juries should be back for the semi-finals as well.

Zeus

A Teletubbies-themed song with a 45 seconds dance break ends up 3rd in the juryvote. The publics favourite is a song about eating hamburgers while taking a shower. It's a mix of nu-metal, techno and k-pop. It landslides the televote but doesn't get enough juryvotes so people go wild after the contest.

The winner is returning artist Duncan Laurence with emo ballad "Chasing Highs". He gets 386 juryvotes because it's great for radio and all the radio-dj's and tv-presenters who again make up 60% of the juries love it so much.

Chalphon

Don’t get me all excited because I genuinely adore that woman and all of her Melfest attempts and victories

I mean, personally I think it will be someone younger in the end. Also she kind of represents the era between 2000-2010 and perhaps not feels totally modern and current. That beeing said I wouldn't rule her out completely, plus she has show hosting experience (hosted Melodifestivalen three times).

HarryUK

Veteran
I mean, personally I think it will be someone younger in the end. Also she kind of represents the era between 2000-2010 and perhaps not feels totally modern and current. That beeing said I wouldn't rule her out completely, plus she has show hosting experience (hosted Melodifestivalen three times).
I’m keeping everything crossed for her!

Loindici

Veteran

Loindici

Veteran
Still thinking Sweden will host this but with the current backlash I'm still waiting for things to clear off first.

Either most countries will try to send safe songs in English, or most will say fuck you and send songs in their language. There's no in-between, but I'm leaning towards the former.

empo21

Veteran
Sweden will be hosting for sure. They won't miss the opportunity to celebrate their record-tying win with their record-breaking winner on the 50th anniversary of their 1st win.

Loindici

Veteran
They won't miss the opportunity to celebrate their record-tying win with their record-breaking winner on the 50th anniversary of their 1st win.

e01984920754297f8dfb1a7c6dd37f31.gif

MS.

Still thinking Sweden will host this but with the current backlash I'm still waiting for things to clear off first.

Either most countries will try to send safe songs in English, or most will say fuck you and send songs in their language. There's no in-between, but I'm leaning towards the former.
Because you are not sure that Sweden will host?
I don't know if you really believe that people's rents will make results change.:ROFLMAO:
I love both Loreen and Kaarija but people just have to grow up and accept the results...

Loindici

Veteran
Because you are not sure that Sweden will host?
I don't know if you really believe that people's rents will make results change.:ROFLMAO:
I love both Loreen and Kaarija but people just have to grow up and accept the results...

Did I say Sweden will not surely host, or are you twisting my words here?

If things clear off, people will move on. I kinda look forward to the out-of-Stockholm choices Sweden might offer.

heke1988

Because Loreen won now Eurovision a second time, there will be previous Eurovision winners in Nationals finals to try to represent their country second time.

AndroZeus

Because Loreen won now Eurovision a second time, there will be previous Eurovision winners in Nationals finals to try to represent their country second time.
Did this happen in 1988 after Johnny Logan won a second time?

Top Bottom