Contact us

2023 classic elimination game!

12Pointsgoto.....

I think I started to get the gist of the game this year. It's OK to diversify the saves earlier on, but like you say, one need to focus when there aren't too many entries left.
Also, trying to play with the voting hours and hoping someone else saves your favorite so you have a free ticket.

All in all, a fun game. Doesn't mean much, but it's fun to play it.
Yes the strategy is to see which of your favourites are being saved by someone else and then only saving your guilty pleasures/ unpopular favourites. When it gets to the end, you need to chose one and support it all the way through.

Chalphon

I don't remember saving so many different countries! I'll have to go back over and see what I actually did in this game!

Thanks so much for the stats, but the bottom line is that it pays to have a few unbelievably dedicated superfans (hello :ee:)!

You saved:

Australia, Austria, Azerbajian, Switzerland, Czechia, Finland, Lithuania, and Malta. Only Australia and Malta more than once.

MooseShoes

You saved:

Australia, Austria, Azerbajian, Switzerland, Czechia, Finland, Lithuania, and Malta. Only Australia and Malta more than once.
Wow! Thanks!

Now I recognise some of those. Saving Switzerland and Lithuania was my way of trying to eliminate someone else. That's why I'd forgotten.

Top Bottom