Contact us

2021 results with old voting system

aef

I couldn’t find this topic anywhere, here you can find the 2021 results in the pre-2016 voting system. It would have been a very exciting voting segment anyway, :fr: would have won by only 1 point ahead of :it:!

Franzilein

So it would have been another victory snatched away from Italy (Il Volo xcry). Glad it got removed, good riddance.

A-lister

Veteran
The old one was perhaps even more in favor of the juries so the current one is much better (although not ideal, still believe the juries have too much power but it's obvious they're not going anywhere so the current status quo is probably the best as far as voting system goes).

Shadowfuxcs

This shows that the current system is much better. The old system practically gave the televote less than 50% power as the juries could totally cancel the public's favorites by putting them at the end of their ranking while the public was not able to do the same.

A-lister

Veteran
This shows that the current system is much better. The old system practically gave the televote less than 50% power as the juries could totally cancel the public's favorites by putting them at the end of their ranking while the public was not able to do the same.

This! I mean the juries still de facto has more say than the televoters, but at least the worst part of it got reduced (I think if we want a truly even system, the jury power should be decreased to 40%).

Top Bottom