Contact us

2021 Bold Predictions

Mimmon

Veteran
I made an account so I can tell you that 🇲🇩 Moldova will be 7th in its semi, mark my words
Welcome to wonderful forum :)

Biscuit02

During the ESC 2021 Grand Final night, this AI will sneak into the competition and perform a new song, everyone will like it so much that it would be allowed to vote for it, and then the AI goes on to win the televote and the whole ESC 2021, so now the EBU is struggling to decide where should ESC 2022 be held.

burrito

During the ESC 2021 Grand Final night, this AI will sneak into the competition and perform a new song, everyone will like it so much that it would be allowed to vote for it, and then the AI goes on to win the televote and the whole ESC 2021, so now the EBU is struggling to decide where should ESC 2022 be held.

Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears sounds like it was some Lana Del Rey's song's name :lol:

Shadowfuxcs

Moldova to finish in the top 10.

Germany to finish 11-14 (is that bold enough?).

France to get 150 or less jury points and possibly even miss out of final top 10.

Cyprus and Greece to not exchange 12 points from the juries like in 2015.

Greek and Moldovan juries to exchange 12 points in both final and semi final.

The Cypriot 12 will go to "Fallen Angel". Orthodox Cypriots will invade and occupy RIK's headquarters in protest. To balance things out, Cyprus will internally select Carola with a Jesus-loving song for 2022.

The UK to finish in the bottom 3 with a possible last place in the televote.

Finland to win the televote with a significant margin but finish outside of the top 3.

The Netherlands to finish on the last place in the final.

Iceland to finish 2nd again. They will get a win within the next 3 years though, with a supergroup consisting of Paul Oscar, Silvia Night and Ari Olafsson.

Bulgaria to flop with the televote and finish outside the top5.

Mans Zelmerlow will go all-in in his interval performace, utilising all of the 3 different facial expressions that he can manage.

Serbia will finish 11th in the semi, 3 points behind 10th Portugal.

Anna Soklic unexpectedly qualifies for the final. The production messes up and plays Austria's "Amen" at the start of her press conference.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran

This is better than Northern Macedonia.

midnightsun

Veteran
:at: will get max 20 points from the televote in the semifinal. And if it qualifies than it will get 2 points in the final from the televote (one from :ch: and one from :de:).

They wish we did 😂

Jokes aside, Germany can’t vote unfortunately in their semi but I‘m really keeping my fingers crossed for them because I want them to qualify.

elvihjort

Post your most unexpected and shocking predictions of the outcome in this year's contest. Like who's the winner, fanflop, dark horse, jury bait, televote magnet, and so on.
Don't restrain yourself from posting the most outrageous predictions, it actually makes this thread more entertaining to read when you are creative with your wackiness.

Have fun!
This is my first post lol, not my opinions just some predictions!

Firstly there's gonna be a scandal with contestants not taking precautions/partying during a pandemic

1. :nl: (in my opinion one of the best songs of the year) is gonna do well in the jury vote (or at least they should because it's quality!!)
2. :pl:is absolutely qualifying
3. :sm: NQ (i hope not though its one of my faves)
4. :au: will do well in the jury vote and flop in the televote, NQ
5. :ro: gets top 5
6. :ge: gets top 15
7. :ru: gets like 2 points from juries in the final and gets 3rd in the televote

Winner: :it: because it's only a matter of time until they win
Fanflop: :hr:
Dark Horse: :lv: :pl:
Jury Bait: :fr: :bg:
Televote Magnet: :ru:

Jim

I had a dream. Greece in the final, finished in 7th place, with 214 points, while Stefania got only 70+ points from the tele-voting, and the rest from the national juries, she was higher in the jury voting. Ireland was in the final, but in last places, but not at the bottom 5. Georgia was in 2nd place! In first place was Malta!

Iker

Veteran
:uk: will finish with 10 TV points. I can see it happening as it's a song that almost no one dislikes but also one that will not stand out to enough people especially not in this year. People generally do not vote for their 6th favourite song etc. so I can see bottom 5 overall again for the UK unless the juries support will be strong.

Top Bottom