Contact us

2020 Staging concepts

tsegaye

Now that we almost have all the entries of the year, it would be fun to create a forum where we can discuss staging concepts, how we would like to see specific entries on the Eurovision stage! I'll post more whenever I have more time, but for now I have one idea and that is:

:bg: That they do it as in the video, one take, with different visual effects. I feel like there's a reason why they chose it in the music video, and it matches the atmospheric feeling in the video. Could be television magic if it's done correctly!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Maybe the Moldovan singer can wear a nice shiny top and have some lights shining onto it that bounce off?
daydreaming.gif

Loindici

Veteran
I want Montaigne :au: but as a glass doll!

Realest

Hope :at: does something similar like :se:18 with a few Dancers.

Ezio

Veteran
I would really like to see Bulgaria stage their video. Victoria on a bench in an enchanting forest and a scar in her face that heals. Camera swirls sensually around her.

Loindici

Veteran
I want Ulrikke to NOT always stand on one spot. I think she really needs to tell the story with gestures.

The roop could do a background upgrade. Not like the one on PiN is cheap or whatever, but I guess with more funding they could hire an outside help for their background.

I can see The Mamas utilising the island like after the bridge they can proceed to get inbetween the performers serving gospel glory.

Samanta Tina's background can be more energetic. The shifting blocks they had can be a basis of that. And also another flawless camerawork.

Senhit can bring a HUGE disco ball and shot lights at it for the ultimate climax effect.

I heard somewhere that Arilena will fly with hanging cables on stage so that's going to be awesome.

Efendi can just throw a big Egyptian party. No need to say more.

Vasil can dance on stage. Not really recreating the atmosphere of the video 100% but he can bring some tango on stage and still sells it well.

Will UK do a simplistic but effective staging? Or will we get an expensive mountain background? Let's see.

Damir can do a Molitva. That will be complementary to his song's power. Add some thoughtfully planned lights and a sea-inspired background, and there we go.

VAL will probably utilize the second screen. I don't really know how yet (they can use it as a background or just a graphic display) but I think it'll be a core to their performance.

Tornike can go in a suit and make me faint xheat

Alaska49

ulrikke doesn't need to change much but she needs to improve her lighting game. so does elisa if she wants to qualify but lol RTP.

samanta absolutely needs to do something about her stage idea imo. the way it is now, it's begging to be seen with suspicion by the voters, conan-style. i actually think it would be better if the backing singers went batshit with her.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Ulrikke needs to improve her fashion game. Like, while dress up in these gowns that make her look like a 40 year old cougar? Go for a classy, confident pantsuit and she'll win over those juries (she will need 0 help in winning over the televote, voice + song are good enough for that)

Top Bottom