Contact us

2018 European Men's Handball Championship in Croatia

Verjamem

Unfortunately we won't be there, but that doesn't really matter. I think it will be a great tournament, as always :)

12-28 January 2018

Group A (Split) - :hr: Croatia, :se: Sweden, :rs: Serbia, :is: Iceland
Group B (Poreč) - :fr: France, :by: Belarus, :no: Norway, :at: Austria
Group C (Zagreb) - :de: Germany, :mk: Macedonia, :me: Montenegro, :sl: Slovenia
Group D (Varaždin) - :es: Spain. :dk: Denmark, :cz: Czech Republic, :hu: Hungary

Group I (Zagreb)
Group II (Varaždin)

Semi-finals, 7th/5th/3rd place game and final (Zagreb)

JSSArcos

Unfortunately we won't be there, but that doesn't really matter. I think it will be a great tournament, as always :)

12-28 January 2018

Group A (Split) - :hr: Croatia, :se: Sweden, :rs: Serbia, :is: Iceland
Group B (Poreč) - :fr: France, :by: Belarus, :no: Norway, :at: Austria
Group C (Zagreb) - :de: Germany, :mk: Macedonia, :me: Montenegro, :sl: Slovenia
Group D (Varaždin) - :es: Spain. :dk: Denmark, :cz: Czech Republic, :hu: Hungary

Group I (Zagreb)
Group II (Varaždin)

Semi-finals, 7th/5th/3rd place game and final (Zagreb)

:pt: Portugal almost qualified xcry1xcry1,But lost the decisive match with Slovenia, We were in an extremely difficult group (Germany, Slovenia and Switzerland)

EscGeek

Veteran
:pt: Portugal almost qualified xcry1xcry1,But lost the decisive match with Slovenia, We were in an extremely difficult group (Germany, Slovenia and Switzerland)

#SorryNotSorry :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran
anyway i'm shocked that poland and russia didn't make it..

as for my country, the good thing is that we can't face :hr: and :fr: in the 2nd roundxyes

#Optimism

blue00eyes

Well our good players are old veterans, a new young generation can't match our expectations.

I don't know who I will support. I usually support weaker teams so Belarus maybe

Tinchey

Of course we get the worst possible draw... but my god group D really stands for death. :'D

aletem

My wish would be that group C will be Opa Balkan style and kick Germany to 4th place, though I don't think that will happen since Montenegro will be missing Vuko Borozan. As for us, I would hope we can get 3 wins in the first stage. :mrgreen:

ShoeFlo

:se: - :is: 24:26 xcheer

I gave :is: up tbh... very bad Euro 2016, bad WC 2017, very lucky qualification for this Euro (3 wins, 3 losses) and bad friendly results. But a win against Sweden is something to build up on. Now they can head to second place in the group

Verjamem

During first half, Iceland was ruthless team. They were making use of almost each Sweden's mistake. But in another 30 minutes, something wrong happened. The score was 22:12 and Swedish players got a life-support, scored 6 goals in row. I really thought Iceland is going to lost the advantage, then finally they also found the way to net few times and secured victory. Now it's fine, but crisis like that can't happen in game against Norway or France.

aletem

Woooooo!!!

:mk: - :sl: 25:24
Tuta la forte fortisimo, bravo, bravisimo. Najboooooo!!! We got Vujo and Zmajceki!! :mrgreen: Ajdeeee nasiiii!!! Hvala in pozdravi, vse najboljse. :cool: :mrgreen:

Verjamem

:dk: - :hu: 32:25

I thought it will be more difficult, but even without Mikkel Hansen (he got a red card) on the pitch, Hungary didn't manage to do more.

Magizian

I'm more optimistic about our team than I've been in a long time. In the past we've been too dependant on M. Hansen, but our coach has implemented tactics, which support playing without him, brilliantly. That and we have more squad-depth than before.

I like your avatar :D

EscGeek

Veteran
what the f*** was that? :de: IOTAP
the penalty given by the referees in the last minute was unfair xgaah
i'm so pissed

(25:25) but it should be 25:24 for us

ShoeFlo

The penalty was correct. In a throw-off the opponent team has to keep 3 metres distance. The Slovenian player however impeded our player although he couldnt have scored anyway with two seconds left... one of the stupidest action Ive seen of a player in handball.

Anyway, what a disappointment.. if we wanna win the world cup we have to beat teams like Slovenia. Our defense made the same mistakes again and again... Now we will start the second group stage with 3 points at best and we will face Denmark and Spain there.. that will be hard xfacepalm

EscGeek

Veteran
oh yeah, that's a new rule no one knew about... except that one guy in german team that filed a complaint :roll:

Verjamem

Don't look back [MENTION=7873]Magizian[/MENTION] :) Maybe it's a reason to worry, you still have to fight for place in main round of competition, but you are still in the game. That's the difference between tonight and Hungarian upset in France.

Top Bottom