Contact us

2014 FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship

Verjamem

Today, we'll also start a world championship in men's volleyball. Do you will support your national team? Or maybe other team? :D Above you have a fixtures and calendar of competition.
First match will take place today. On Stadion Narodowy (venue used at UEFA Euro 2012), Poland will play against Serbia. In the whole tournament of course I will cheer for us, but also for other Slavic teams like :rs:, :ru:, :bg:, a few Western countries - :be:, :it:, :us:, :de: and two countries outside Europe/America - :ir: and Cuba. I hope that :br: won't win it again, and World will see a new volleyball's champion :D ;)

Archer

I hope :br: wins again. They need something to rejoice after being humiliated in the World Cup.

lilka

Power to :pl: ! :)
And... to :mx:

dogmeat

Russian team was booed at the opening ceremony. Just wanna say I find such behavior disgusting and outright stupid. Please stop promoting hatred, everyone, and enjoy the sport.

greece

^^ uuh xfacepalm

Anyway since my country isn't here I'm going to support :ru: and the hosts

lilka

Now that :pl: won over :br:, it would be nice if :ru: won over :br: too, and we're automatically in the semifinal. :D

lilka

We should never doubt. We should believe in it until the end. :)

lilka

I don't even want to think about tomorrow... :pl: vs :ru: - no commentary needed! It already feels like war when you read commentaries anywhere on Polish websites.

aletem

I can't believe we lost to Germany with 3:0 to miss on a chance of going through. What on Earth was that?? :? :lol:

lilka

The thriller is over now and I'm still enormously happy for my dear Polish team. xyes I know sports should have nothing to do with politics, but... easier said than done. The :pl: vs :ru: was somehow not just another match. Now I'm hoping for :pl: vs :de: 3:0, but we are the Masters of Tie-Break, so.... why not 3:2 for us one more time :lol:

JamieBrown

The thriller is over now and I'm still enormously happy for my dear Polish team. xyes I know sports should have nothing to do with politics, but... easier said than done. The :pl: vs :ru: was somehow not just another match. Now I'm hoping for :pl: vs :de: 3:0, but we are the Masters of Tie-Break, so.... why not 3:2 for us one more time :lol:

No way NONO

lilka

Yeah, definitely :pl: vs :de: 3:0 is a better option :mrgreen:

Verjamem

Anyway, I have a respect for our today rival. This is the World Championship, you need to be concentrated in every match. Germany won against countries like Bulgaria, Cuba, Iran. They have a György Grózer and Denis Kaliberda in squad. I really believe in us today, but we just couldn't underestimate German team.

JamieBrown

It will definitely be the best result of us in a championship ever. Great how this team improved itself! xheya

Top Bottom