Contact us

2013 Eurovision Karaoke Competition! - Take part

SRBIJA

Banned
RULES

System of the game will depend on number of contestants. There will be several rounds and for each round you will have to send me the soundcloud audio of your performance of one Eurovision song. Eligible songs are those who took part in Eurovision starting with 2006 onwards . If you have questions about using SoundCloud please post in this thread. Note that using the site is 100% free and simple. You may not use same song for more than one round , so choose carefully. After every round person(s) who received the least votes from ESCUnited members will be eliminated and others will make and next round and so on. Voting system will be announced later.
If you wish to participate, let me know by stating it in this thread. Everyone can join! Good luck. ;)

Impressive

Banned
Why only this year's? xcry

Impressive

Banned
Well I wanted to do every year separately. We will have other version later too. :) Or you suggest general version for all years?

I probably won't join because I have horrible voice when I sing, I just wonder why only this year :lol:

esc87fan

I sound horrible recorded :lol:

Deleted member 8866

i really can't sing, but this sounds very interesting. i'm in :)

ParadiseES

Well, this is crazy, but I love karaoke. I'm in :lol:

MyHeartIsYours

As much as this would be a laugh my singing is too terrible to put myself through the humiliation :p I'm interested to see this competition tho ;)

Deleted member 8866

OK, I have a question. As I understand the rules, we need to record ourselves WITH music. So where can I get the karaoke versions of the songs? (sorry for asking, but you know, i'm blonde :p )

Mattan

Heavily considering joining this... can't be 100% sure as I don't want anyone listening to failed attempts of songs live, but if that's solved, then possibly.

Top Bottom