Contact us

2012 Men's European Handball Championship - Serbia

Isabella

This is a topic where we can discuss EHC which starts today in Serbia xcheer So do we have here some handball fans?

These are the groups:

GROUP A
1. :pl:
2. :dk:
3. :rs:
4. :sk:

GROUP B
1. :de:
2. :se:
3. :cz:
4. :mk:

GROUP C
1. :fr:
2. :hu:
3. :es:
4. :ru:

GROUP D
1. :hr:
2. :no:
3. :is:
4. :sl:

I predict 1st place for Croatia in our group :mrgreen: Later more predictions from me.

aletem

:se: - :mk: 26:26 :D

Good start for :mk:! Could have gone both ways, but at the end the Swedes were the lucky ones. Good opening of the year as well. Tomorrow :mk: is playing :tr: in waterpolo, so we are kinda stranded on both sides to cheer. :mrgreen:
Our next handball match is against might Germany. Hopefully, we'll play much better than today and get our first EURO victory! :)

Bojan

ufff the :mk: - :se: game was too intense at the end! a draw is a good start though as Alek said it could've gone both ways :p
we need to crush :de: on Tuesday now :D

Jeffie

:dk: 30 - 25 :sk:

A close game for the most of the time. And Denmark didn't played well.. But we started with the win atleast :) Looking forward to the :dk: - :rs: game :)

CPV4931

Bad start from Germany yesterday. I hope for a victory against Macedonia tomorrow, maybe our last chance to reach 2nd round/Olympia.

Interrail

We won against :pl: yesterday...
Tomorrow :rs: vs :dk: - I bet :dk: will win.
My predictions, lol.....I can't predict anything:/, I don't know anything about Serbian handball team, actually. I think it's one of sports in here that is highly neglected compared to several other sports in Serbia. I know our Handball association wants to popularize it now, so I'm glad we host it...hopefully it attracts more ppl into this sport in future.
Congrats :hr: for their 1st victory, I watched this match tonight... finish was very interesting!
Good luck all teams!:D

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Croatia vs Iceland 31-29! It was tight!:eek::cool:

OMG! "Infarcted" match, not really a good game of us but defense ... Alilović was G R E A T. Master! And then, in the end - EXPLOSION! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah:)

Last edited:

Isabella

Great, missed the game :(
I expect most of our games with such small margin win.

aletem

Oh, my! So unlucky! We beat ourselves! :( :lol: Congratulations to Germany. They won 23:24 over Macedonia. It is not over yet. We can still go through if we win against Czech Republic. :)

Interrail

Positive surprise for me yesterday, :rs: won over :dk:, our next game will be with :sk:.

Kicker

:de: - :mk: 24:23 :)
What a match... The macedonian "fans" were totally crazy. They always shouted "Boooooooh" when the germans had the ball and they throwed with pocket lighters... Awful.

vatroslav_cro

Croatia vs Slovenia 31-29 lol same like against Iceland hahaha

Well to be honest, I am glad for victory, and for new points. But the our game could (and should) be better! So many received goals, defence was not so strong. This is NOT GOING to work out against the stronger teams (such as Denmark, France, Spain, Russia etc. etc.). We' ll see.
Alilović ruled again (master!)! :)

Isabella

Croatia vs Slovenia 31-29 lol same like against Iceland hahaha

Well to be honest, I am glad for victory, and for new points. But the our game could (and should) be better! So many received goals, defence was not so strong. This is NOT GOING to work out against the stronger teams (such as Denmark, France, Spain, Russia etc. etc.). We' ll see.
Alilović ruled again (master!)! :)

I'm very happy with our win and agree that defence is not strong, but it's nothing strange for our team. I'm sure they'll be at 100% strength in the next round :D
What you said about stronger teams, I must disagree. Russia? We always eat them for lunch and at the moment Russia is last in their group :lol: France seems not so strong this year, but you never know when they'll explode. And Spain has just played against Hungary - draw in the end. Croatia and Serbia are the only teams that won all games so far. Our team has winning mentality, even when they play bad we are winning :p

Bojan

aaaaaaaaaa Macedonia is on fiiiire tonight xcheer great win against the Czechs xdance see ya in Belgrade xcheers

Interrail

^I'm happy Macedonia went through, they play with passion and have craziest fans ever, I'm happy for those ppl;) I heard there r 6.000 fans in Niš, lol. Welcome to Belgrade Arena for next round:)

:rs: 21:21 :sk: - draw (unfortunatelly Slovakia is out, as last in group A:( )
:pl: 27:26 :dk: (referees again, hmm?) (Both went through, congrats!);)

aletem

:cz: - :mk: 21:27 :D xbb xjump

That was a great second half! :D Nis is usually a lucky place for Macedonia, when it comes to handball. :lol: Cair was packed today. :D I don't expect 5000 people in Belgrade, but definitely at least 3000 will be present for the games, especially the ones against Denmark and Poland. :lol:
Denmark is next, and hopefully we can win over them (they like to underestimate other opponents). :)

It is funny how Germany goes into the next round with 4 points. Not that they deserved it. They certainly are ref's favourites. :rolleyes:

Jeffie

:pl: 27:26 :dk: (referees again, hmm?) (Both went through, congrats!);)

Sadly this time around it was our own fault... But yeah we have to win our next 3 matches but with the play right now... I can only say ADIOS Denmark..

vatroslav_cro

God, help us with Norwegians today...:cool: we need that first place in our group, to reach the semifinal easier.... (most probably we would assure that after this victory)....

Last edited:
Top Bottom