Contact us

2000-10 X 2011

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Ok, so the idea of the following game is to find out how bad 2011 really is (or isn’t) compared with all the previous ESC editions since 2000.
1.To start this game, we will find out who the 10 favourites of this year’s contest are, for at least 25 voters; You can vote your country, but please do it only if you really like the song (s);
After that, the top 10 of this year’s contest will compete with the real top 10 of every year since 2000. Which means that for the previous years there won’t be a voting to find out the top 10, we will consider the top 10 result after each final.
3. We will check if 2011 will beat each one of the previous editions or if it's condemned to fail. Enjoy the game!

And here's the voting link :

http://www.tummiweb.com/scorewiz/rsvp/15247/TqkP8

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Erm... are you sure you in the right thread, Mark? Netherlands didn't qualify, I'm afraid...
Anyway, now voters can start voting the battle between 2000X2011.
Some more details I didn't give before: the 2011 top 10 will always be in the competition, in all rounds, even if one of the songs comes last. However, if any other song than the 2011 top 10 wins the round, it will be able to compete in the next round.

voting link: http://www.tummiweb.com/scorewiz/rsvp/15512/4PkCL

Last edited:

Mark-ESC14

No thats not what I mean! I understand they didn't qualify for this final, but If you would count the amount of countries above NL in the same semi-final in this poll you would count 7. So Nl would be in the top 10 semi-final 2 countries, and would then have qualified for the real final. :)

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
No thats not what I mean! I understand they didn't qualify for this final, but If you would count the amount of countries above NL in the same semi-final in this poll you would count 7. So Nl would be in the top 10 semi-final 2 countries, and would then have qualified for the real final. :)

Oh, ok, hehe,:mrgreen: that's what you meant... well I think Netherlands will qualify this year, strongly believe that!

Arv

I'm happy Sweden won this! ;) It might be the only thing they win this year... :p

sannerz

Slovenia got in the top 10? And Bosnia's in?
Good good.

I like Azerbaijan's song, but I also think it is a bit overrated.
And I'm even gonna say anything about Eric's song... :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Slovenia got in the top 10? And Bosnia's in?
Good good.

I like Azerbaijan's song, but I also think it is a bit overrated.
And I'm even gonna say anything about Eric's song... :lol:

I like Azerbaijan this year, sure they will be top 10, at the very least.

Concerning Sweden, not a fan of it, but I notice many people seem to like it:?

sannerz

It let me vote later on. :)
And after 5 hours since I voted, it still won't let me, meaning that it lets you vote once, and checks if you actually voted from that IP. Good. (:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
As you all can see, the 2011 songs did well in their first test. 6 songs in the top 10 against 4 from the 2000 edition. So 2011 clearly won:

2000: 4
2011: 6

Now the 'bad news': 2011 will have not 10, but 11 oponents, since 'Fly in the wings of love' from Denmark won this round, it automatically qualified for the next one.

You can start voting now:

http://www.tummiweb.com/scorewiz/rsvp/15700/bsRVa

Have fun!

Top Bottom