View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll

57 18.51%

29 9.42%

42 13.64%

25 8.12%

20 6.49%

26 8.44%

12 3.90%

18 5.84%

11 3.57%

10 3.25%

58 18.83%
Page 353 of 407 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4065

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

2. Active Member
    Sweden

Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Who said they were more important? I think everyone's taste/opinion is as valid as the next person's. Whether they live within the EBU area or not. Whether they're a forumer or televoting public. You're the one that seems to make a distinction between people and their importance...
    Well, when YOU say things like "the majority of the voters" then all of the non-EBU-voters doesnt have a vote. Isn't that a valid point??? At the same time you say that "there is no distiction between people and their importance"... so what you really are saying is that the right song won, but you dont really want to acknowledge it. WHY? Since, the majority wanted it?

3. FSC Mod
    Canada

Upon reflection, I realized that maybe this song as terrible as I originally thought it was. The staging and production design are among the best I've seen, and Robin seems like a great guy. The song itself is extremely repetitive, but at least it's energetic and not a dry ballad.

Changed my 0 to a 4!
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor, Blu liked this post

4. Ninja
    Netherlands

I just think a country should send what is liked most among its citizens, and not a song that is preferred by international juries (a.k.a random people of Armenia, Cyprus.. really?), even if that means there's a chance the song will do worse. Especially in this occasion in which the opinion of the IJ is way different than the opinion of the Swedish people. The televoting should at least have a bigger say in the decision.
    Likes  Stargazer, VikingTiger liked this post

Personal winners 19: | 18: Israel | 17: France | 16: Australia | 15: Estonia | 14: Netherlands | 13: Israel | 12: Sweden | 11: Serbia | 10: Germany

5. Super Moderator
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by HatarWebbsidor View Post
    Well, when YOU say things like "the majority of the voters" then all of the non-EBU-voters doesnt have a vote. Isn't that a valid point??? At the same time you say that "there is no distiction between people and their importance"... so what you really are saying is that the right song won, but you dont really want to acknowledge it. WHY? Since, the majority wanted it?
    Huh? How on earth did your mind arrive at that conclusion? I don't personally think there is or should be a distinction between people and their importance in terms of opinions and tastes. I'm only talking about tastes and opinions here, not how big their influence should or shouldn't be on the final official result. You seem to think that deviating tastes and opinions don't or shouldn't matter if the general public thinks one way. For me, personally, the right winner will only ever be the song I like the most, since I can only speak for me and my taste and opinion. So no, the right song did not win.
    ///Anna

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

6. Active Member
    Sweden

Huh? How on earth did your mind arrive at that conclusion? I don't personally think there is or should be a distinction between people and their importance in terms of opinions and tastes. I'm only talking about tastes and opinions here, not how big their influence should or shouldn't be on the final official result. You seem to think that deviating tastes and opinions don't or shouldn't matter if the general public thinks one way. For me, personally, the right winner will only ever be the song I like the most, since I can only speak for me and my taste and opinion. So no, the right song did not win.
    My mind arrived at that conclusion since that is what you've written. Simple as that. Go back and look at your own "testimonies" .

7. Super Moderator
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by HatarWebbsidor View Post
    My mind arrived at that conclusion since that is what you've written. Simple as that. Go back and look at your own "testimonies" .
    Well then you have a warped mind since I've said nothing of the sort. But feel free to quote me to show where I've supposedly said these things.
    ///Anna

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

8. Hero
    Norway

I really didn't see this coming. Unfortunately. I often agree mostly with the juries. This time I did not. My favourite was Nano. This? - it represents a great disappointmet. Even in a rather weak year for the MF this was way down on my list, and I admit I hadn't even really concidered it.
    I think the norwegian MGP found a better way of balancing the IJs and the televotes. As long as the juries are international it probably should be the televoters that have the last saying. If they juries are internally eleced, I dont mind a 50/50. As long as it's not a 3 member bought-and-paid-for jury (caugh, caugh... spain... hmrffff....caugh - Dios mio, cuanto tos!!).

9. Active Member
    Sweden

Well then you have a warped mind since I've said nothing of the sort. But feel free to quote me to show where I've supposedly said these things.
    Why should I quote you? You don't care whatever I say or prove. You just start talking bout someting else. I have already quoted you, but you didn't answer me, you just talked about someting else, uninportant... all to make me look worse.

I loved Jon Henrik, I loved Loreen... I hated Wiktorias song, especially her voice... I know for a fact that you loved Jon Henrik aswell and you hated Wiktorias song/voice. But instead of liking our common likes, you put much more effort in disliking ME and talking about ME as a crazy person cause I liked the fact that Wiktoria didnt win - the very same thing YOU wanted!!! ????

10. WV Mod
    Latvia

This thread

The song is normal.
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor, Stiven liked this post

11. WorldVision Mod
    Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Alevender View Post
    This thread

The song is normal.
    If normal means bland and uninteresting, then yes, it's very normal.