View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll

57 18.51%

29 9.42%

42 13.64%

25 8.12%

20 6.49%

26 8.44%

12 3.90%

18 5.84%

11 3.57%

10 3.25%

58 18.83%
Page 352 of 407 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4065

Thread: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

2. Junkie
    Australia

Re: SWEDEN 2017 - Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On

Honestly, I'm just glad Wiktoria didn't win. Would've preferred Nano or Jon/Aninia or Loreen but this one's okay in my books.
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

Kulila miranyi
    Kulila mira-warninyi

3. Veteran
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by HatarWebbsidor View Post
    OK, but what song of the 28 songs in this Melfest DID you like? That would be more interesting to know then what song you didnt like.
    I didn't follow Melodifestivalen. I just watched bits of it and a few songs, Nano, Mariette, Wiktoria, Loreen and De vet Du. None of them were my cup of tea, but I would only rate with zero De vet Du and Robin.

4. Active Member
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    To be honest, and I'm not trying to be mean or petty here, but I am quite surprised at your revealed age when you seem to clearly lack such basic concepts as different tastes. That the majority of the voting public agrees with the result means nothing. That the members of a forum think differently means nothing. That one song gets millions of votes from millions of people means nothing. It doesn't make a song any better or any worse based on that. You remind me a bit of a member here on the forum we had a few years ago who argued that Euphoria was universally clearly the best winner and best song of Eurovision since it had the most views on YouTube.
    No, I'm not that member since I didn´t like Euphoria, but I liked Statement. But that is not even a case right now. Several of the ESCunited-members have liked your comments when you say that "a lot of diehard Eurovision fans might have a different taste than the general public due to a lot of factors, that's all". But a lot of thoose diehard Eurovision fans liked Wiktoria and hated Jon Henrik. So HOW are they more important then thoose who liked Robin in Sweden? Wiktoria is just as easy a typical "Swedish majority voting" as Robin...

5. Active Member
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by cegs5 View Post
    I didn't follow Melodifestivalen. I just watched bits of it and a few songs, Nano, Mariette, Wiktoria, Loreen and De vet Du. None of them were my cup of tea, but I would only rate with zero De vet Du and Robin.
    OK, so you didn't like any songs. Is that your point????

6. Super Moderator
    Sweden

No, I'm not that member since I didn´t like Euphoria, but I liked Statement. But that is not even a case right now. Several of the ESCunited-members have liked your comments when you say that "a lot of diehard Eurovision fans might have a different taste than the general public due to a lot of factors, that's all". But a lot of thoose diehard Eurovision fans liked Wiktoria and hated Jon Henrik. So HOW are they more important then thoose who liked Robin in Sweden? Wiktoria is just as easy a typical "Swedish majority voting" as Robin...
    Who said they were more important? I think everyone's taste/opinion is as valid as the next person's. Whether they live within the EBU area or not. Whether they're a forumer or televoting public. You're the one that seems to make a distinction between people and their importance...
    Likes  Lupus, lavieenrose liked this post

///Anna

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[ Last.fm | Instagram | Twitter ]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

7. Mentor
    Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Italy was already joined by Portugal and Belgium, but is certainly not joined by Sweden. And I did not give 0 points.
    Belgium? The song is great but it doesn't have a winner song climax and the singer is just boring and un-charismatic.
    Portugal is not for everyone. There's no way it can win, it can be high but no. Nobody joined Francesco up till now.
    Likes  HatarWebbsidor liked this post

I don’t like snobizam, nationalism, puritanism. I am different organism. My heroism is pacifism, altruism, I enjoy liberalism, tourism, nudism, optimism. It is good for rheumatism.

8. Enthusiast
    Netherlands

Good choice Sweden! Would have prefered Wiktoria and Jon and Aninia though
    Likes  FilipFromSweden liked this post

9. Veteran
    Finland

OK, so you didn't like any songs. Is that your point????
    My point is very simple and I think it was clear in my first message, as I rated it with zero. I don't like the winning song regardless of the other entries.
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post

10. Senior Member
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    ugh people now clinging to the second silliest argument, "THESE ARE ~INTERNATIONAL~ JURIESSSSSS OBVIOUSLY DOING WELL WITH THEM IS A GOOD SIGN". no. no it is not. things can go any which way because juries are not the same everywhere. stop this.
    But since we introduce the IJ Sweden won 2 times and been top 3-5 several times. And this songs has been favourites with the juries. So of course it is a good sign if people from other countries actually like the song. Robin also won the international votes that was held on SVT website before the final, and this was not the same peoples as the official IJ.

11. Ninja
    Netherlands

Gosh Sweden first you let go of my favourite of this years whole MF, Running with Lions, and then.. well I can't blame you as Wiktoria ended up second with the televote, but then the IJ killed off my second favourite, resulting in my least favourite entry of the final and somewhere near the bottom in the whole thing going to Kyiv .
    Likes  JChan liked this post

Personal winners 19: | 18: Israel | 17: France | 16: Australia | 15: Estonia | 14: Netherlands | 13: Israel | 12: Sweden | 11: Serbia | 10: Germany