Contact us

๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘W๐Ÿš‘L๐Ÿš‘S๐Ÿš‘C๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘2๐Ÿš‘4๐Ÿš‘0๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘R๐Ÿš‘E๐Ÿš‘S๐Ÿš‘U๐Ÿš‘L๐Ÿš‘T๐Ÿš‘S๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘

iowacorn

DelayedVacantDassie-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Barish

Also thank you @iowacorn for a splendid show! ร–รถsingimรคed surely serves xheat We'll be leaving the hospital resuscitated, rejuvenated, revived, and revitalized!

Can't wait to get to the next edition! xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Great hosting Brian - just the treatment that was needed, I am reborn ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Congrats to:

As for our performance, I had zero expectations for a strong finish, but it seems that quite a few of you also got drawn in by the melodies and cheese of this typical Moisantian-style rock anthem. Thanks for 9th place - very cute ๐Ÿ˜‰

:10: Balearica Island
:8: Effiland, Pyreica, Endรถrรฉ
:7: Akatsuki
:6: New Bander State
:5: Oussou Empire
:4: L, Arva
:1: Rehi Kaita, Fierraria

See you next edition, wherever we may land xup

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Endoking๐Ÿ”ฅ
Look at us getting the place of real winners xheat Totaly fitting btw so thank you xheart

:10: Akatsuki
:7: Tamausia and Deltannor
:5: Endorรซ
:4: 7, NBS
:1: Redwood Republic

I don't think I'm healed yet, our stay in ร–รถsingimaรซd's hospital ended up with a very mixed result... I am now feeling very sick on full moon nights...

iowacorn

Congratulations
!! It was a lovely song. Thank you all for coming to the hospital. I hope something is better.

Final scoreboard is now up to date with a pretty serious 12 allocation error. top 10 is flipped a bit, but winner is the same.

See you all at the next one!! :D

Congrats Hayashi for the victory, solid song with high production values. Worthy enough winner indeed!

Thank you Iowa for the iconic hosting at the hospital! The care I have gotten there was phenomenal and the bismuth subsalicylate tablets really helped. Should not have grabbed that spoiled sushi and the 10.000$ bill will not be a fun one to pay, but hey... What to do if there is no universal healthcare?

Sween at the top 10 is nice. The mistyping with the 12 gave me the false hype that I was a contender for the victory, but 62 points are still alright. Thank you everyone!

HayashiM

Veteran
Thank you so much! :-)
xheart xheart xheart
:12: Fierraria
:10: ::red
:8: ::nbs ::mor L
:6: ::ous Nathania Vallis
:5: ::pyr Joseyeon 7
:4: Effiland Sween
:3: Utopolis ร–รถsingimรคed
:1: Arva
xheart xheart xheart

And a special words of thanks to the host.

Endรณrรซ will host, I shall open a confirmation thread at some point later this evening, I must first go and buy an apron and some more cough syrup. ;)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Endรณrรซ!

Clicking thru the results, I was getting really worried when my entry only had 2 points at the halfway point. It did get better after that tho. :) Thanks for the points to the few that liked the Toxic remix. xheart

:12: 7
:7: Arva, Joseyeon
:6: Lรฅpรธtrรฉ, Rehi Kaita
:2: Emsfrynt

Thanks for a great show, see you all in Endรณrรซ. :)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah, did not expect to get 3rd place and 4 x 12pts! Thanks so much for everyone that voted ::tad! :mrgreen: I think this is now my 7th or 8th third place in WLSC? I've lost count :lol:

Congrats Endรณrรซ and thanks to Oosingi for a fabulously unique edition :mrgreen: We'll be celebrating our result by touching up our roots :lol:

Top Bottom