CMDR-Woods-box2.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
mzdmgqbi-yxZGzPZd6w3hLFFhnvDFJoJ3i-w8Z4VrnU.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is the :cy: song correct? The one linked is Stella Kalli - I Agapi Ta Ehei Ola, yet the song in the banner is Greta Menchi - Tinti

Genesis

Im so sorry guys. I did see some mistakes when I did the banners, which got fixed before show went live, but I did indeed miss this one. Luckily, the link is correct so the entry remains unaffected by my mistake. Banner will be replaced tomorrow evening as I am at work now.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:susa: has voted!

Love the theme of this edition, kinda makes sense though given some of the games you've livestreamed previously. :mrgreen: The banners though do look stunning, very futuristic and space-y. Love them.

edit: the error on the Cyprus banner is neither here nor there, it's an error we've all made.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Voted, SF2 >> SF1 this time, hope my top qualifies because I quite like it.
Amazing art and concept btw, I can see you had fun doing this

Grinch

:hk: voted in both semis

Semi 2>>>>>

my 12 oh my goodness literal chillzzz

Genesis

DEAR COMMANDERS

Most of you probably did see the show we have prepared for you. I hope you do realize that tremendous amount of time and work goes into producing such show. As of now, the results are set for Tuesday, 16th 21 CET on YouTube. However, we are still working hard on the video for you, therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to deliver on date mentioned. If we don't manage to finish on time, then the show will be postponed to the next day. We will keep you updated.
Until then, stay safe, and wonderful travels CMDRS o7

Krishoes

In the meantime, let's enjoy "Tinta" by Greta Menchi aka my random back-up entry from a dozen editions xcrazy

Genesis

HELLO AGAIN COMMANDERS!

This is your favorite CMDR Moore! We are so excited to welcome second leg of the expedition in Colonia tonight! Currently, we are calibrating our equipment so we are ready to accept such a large volume of arrivals to our station! For those unaware, Expedition 1 and Expedition 2 set from Earth last week, to join as at the Colonia for special Polen celebrations; not only Doda has won WorldVision, but the nation achieved the impossible; IT CAN INTO SPACE! May I remind you, that the Colonia is the furthest set human base, far from where we originate from. It is approximately 22.000LYs away from Sol, the home of our planet Earth!

unknown.png

Again, we can't wait to have you here! Also, do remember that you can join us on our special YouTube transmission!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
XUBAlRZ.png

COMMANDERS, I DO APOLOGISE FOR MY BEHAVIOUR EARLIER ON TONIGHT AT THE WELCOME PARTY. IT WAS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL OF ME AND VERY OUT OF CHARACTER. THOSE POLISH SAUSAGES THOUGH.. OH MY, THEY WERE JUST TOO GOOD YOU SEE. I PROMISE YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

ONCE MORE IT WAS A NIGHT FILLED AS MUCH WITH TRAGEDY AND UNBEARABLE DESPAIR AS THERE WERE MOMENTS OF JUBILANCE. WE WERE EXPECTING APPROXIMATELY FIFTY SHIPS TO MAKE IT TO COLONIA FOR THE POLISH FESTIVITIES. THE NUMBER WAS CRUELLY CUT IN HALF. THOSE WE LOST TO THE THARGOIDS SHALL WE NOT EVER FORGET, COMMANDERS. LET US KEEP THEM IN OUR HEARTS. WE SALUTE YOU.

TO THOSE OF YOU THAT DID MANAGE TO TRAVEL 22,000 LIGHTYEARS TO BE WITH US: ENJOY THE PARTY, EAT POLISH SAUSAGE RESPONSIVELY
(VEGETARIAN OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE) AND MAKE THE MOST OF THE GORGEOUS SIGHTS. CMDR MOORE, CMDR UTHENA AND MYSELF, CMDR WOODS WILL HAVE MORE TO SAY TO YOU SOON.

SPOILERS BELOW COMMANDERS
OPEN WHEN YOU'VE WATCHED THE VIDEO

iVDRvcb.png
xgcfFCl.png

h3oxb49.png
8AnShU5.png

gD42ico.png
3wcxmiB.png

YgTiLcm.png
S4hEfXj.png

A0z5ete.png
qdyEii5.png