Contact us

🚀 WV 160 COLONIA - WARSAW 🚀 | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS <ONLINE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh my gosh! What an absolutely spectacular presentation for the results guys. I'm absolutely gutted I missed it live, sadly I was busy earning money. You've all made it such a special and memorable edition, the theme, the video'd results, graphics and effort. It's truly been phenomenal and Warsaw 160 will be one for the books. Watching the results felt like Eurovision night, especially for myself when watching the 0s roll in one after another for my home country, then getting hyped when some scraps are thrown. xheat Loved every minute of it. Thank you to everyone who voted for me, seems I only just made it, but my result is what I expected. It's not a typical kinda me song, but I do think it had an Ashley kinda energy to it deep inside.

:susa:
21st 79pts

:12: :es: Lombardy
:10: :paci:
:8: :marm:
:7: xexcuseme
:6: :fr: :hk: ::sile
:5: ::sudo
:4: xexcuseme
:3: :pe: :de: :it:
:2: :nl:
:1: :neus: :west: :jp: :se:

Icons all of you. Especially Spain and Lombardy for delivering such hot 12s.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yaaaay biggest congratulations to Empo on such an epic first victory 🏆 Quality entry. You were my 11thⒸ but honestly this was for me one of the best finals from the past couple of years. I really do hope you'll consider staying with us and hosting next month...

Also, congrats are in order for our Vlad who continues to rock the results with Ukraine xyes and Hiji for the delicious, very well deserved bronze.

ZcBU3eo.png
7th - 127 Points
:12: :nl: :it: :lt:
:10: :pe:
:8: :au: :de: :ru:
:7: 👽
:6: :ca: :sobr:
:5: :kr: Lombardia
:4: :kant: :west: :cy: :svea:
:3: :pl:
:2: :ua: :al: :lv:
:1: :seou: :il:

Thank you for the top 10 finish xheat I was languishing around 20th I think for much of the vote collecting, and so I was shocked to see I'd shot up to 7th on the final day. I'm glad people had some fun with this campy disco classic xheart

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Lastly, and I think this deserves its own post, I have to thank @Genesis for this tremendous, wonderfully creative edition and for allowing me to be a part of it. It has been so special. It wasn't easy and I felt sorry for you as you'd set yourself seemingly such time consuming tasks, much of which we were unable to properly assist you with as it was mostly on the video editing side of things, your area of expertise. You pulled it all off though. It was a gargantuan effort and I feel proud of you for winning the battle, cutting no corners along the way. Everything was perfect. I think the three commanders worked so well together.

This was such a fun thing to be a part of and now I'm sad it's all over, although also a bit relieved as your body needs a rest. Super nerdy with little sprinklings of unavoidable camp (well, you did hire Uto and myself), and also epic. Well done Mario on pulling it all off and thank you, commander 07 🚀✨🪐 I think the people of planet earth enjoyed themselves 🥂 xheart

1z5h.gif

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations :rs: and @empo21 ! :D
Awesome show and flawless work during the whole edition, team @Genesis , @RainyWoods and @Uto ! :eek: xclap Really great! 🤩

A big thanks to everyone who supported Enya and "Echoes in Rain"! xlove xrose xhug

10 Canada
06 Northwestern USA
08 The Netherlands
07 Ukraine
04 Sudogwon
03 France
12 Germany ✨
03 Kanto
08 Latvia
04 England
10 Svealand
07 Spain
10 Silesia
02 Italy
08 Greece
05 Galicia

08 Peru

xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I gave you :4: as well. :(

Whoopsie. Sorry. Very grateful for that 4 of course xlove

Also, should say your song along with Western USA were both growers in this edition for me. Not usually the kind of entries I go wild for but the melodies were sticking in my head. I would have liked to have given both something but it was hard to squeeze them in. I already had a semi 7 pointer sitting on only 1 in the final 😩

esc87fan

I am not a fan of Milica's music by any stretch of the imagination - I find she's a bit overused in this contest. But the people have spoken, congratulations to Serbia. It's always nice to see someone win for the first time, so cheers to Empo

A huge thank you to our trio of commanders for this intergalactic edition!

Amir

Veteran
Congrats to :rs: and empo, such a hot winner xheat WV wants u to stay 😏

I only liked :pe: more, also a pretty good result, congrats xcheer

As for :il: well another flop. I’m a bit annoyed by Israeli music scene lol, good that now we have WV Congrats as a little break… but at least I reached the final this time and became part of this amazing show.
Big thanks to our three hosts for delivering such an event. Splendid, gorgeous, everything xbow

Journalist

Congratulations on a great organization! A unique, interesting and very good way of presentation! Kudos to the hosts! xup

Thanks to everyone for the points for one of my favorite Turkish singers, and especially thanks to:

Western USA and Southern USA for 12 points,
Sudogwon for 10 points,
Albania, Turkey, Sweden and Seoul for 8 points,

as well as all the others for smaller points.

Congratulations to Serbia and @empo21 on the victory! I'm sorry that only 1 point went away from me, but I'll be honest - this is Milica's song that I like the least. This is the third time I've participated in a game where this song is, and the first time I've given it points. I'm glad you won, I hope you organize WV.​

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh my, such a fantastic winner xfaint xheat I hope you reconsider your withdrawal, empo. There's still so much boppity to be heard from you in this contest! Congrats to Vlad and Hiji for such a hot result as well! Shem :marm: ended so low though ;_; thank you for sending it though!

Thank you so much for 5th place and 135 points! xlove Last time in Polen I flopped hard, so my fortunes were reversed by this stellar hosting. I almost did not survive the semi though :eek:

:12: :neus: :pt: :cy: :svea: ::sile
:10: :lv: :ie:
:8: :ua: :jp:
:7: ::texs
:6: :kant: :gr:
:5: :hk: :pe:
:3: :marm: :uk:
:2: Lombardy
:1: :en: ::gali

This hosting was out of this world and in a sense very reminiscent of the first WV edition. In ten Earth rotations around the sun, we've gone full circle with another bop winning to tie it nicely in an edition with video results. The results show had a budget that blew everyone away, I'm still in shock. Well done commanders, we are all proud of you! xlove

empo21

Veteran
I didn't think this would ever happen oh my god.

Thank you so much! Thanks @SwedishFailurez for suggesting this song and @hijirio as well, didn't know it was a hit in one of the other forum contests so sorry for scorewhoring jsksksksksksks

I haven't checked the voting grid so I'll probably post later, but thanks so much xheart xheart xheart

I've always wanted to host one of the big contests so yes I will host, which means I'm shamelessly postponing my withdrawal.

Big thanks to the hosting team as this edition felt like a legit TV special and it will be hard to reach even a portion of its greatness xbow

xheart

Seok-jin

Congratulations to :rs: & @empo21 for winning with this amazing song! xlove
OMG! I think this is the first time REJU saved me. Thank you so much guys! xheart
I also want to thank these legends for their votes to PCD xlove

:12: :paci: xbow
:7: :de: :west:
:6: :au: ::sudo :hu: :kr:
:5: :susa: :us:
:4: ::gali
:3: :al:
:2: :rs: :en:
:1: :nl: :ro:

Congratulations to the commanders for hosting one of the most fabulous edition I have ever seen! It was truly an unforgettable adventure. xbow xbow xbow

Zeus

Expected win, congrats @empo21. Also great hosting once again, some real determination there. Big bosses.

15th for :be: is fine, actually quite good. I would say it's a very classy and atmospheric song. In the Eurovision and ESCUnited bubble that most of the time means: slow, boring and I even saw someone call it 'a ballad' the other day. Well, not all slower, non-electronic heavy songs are 'ballads', that's a bit too simple. But okay, some work to do still!

Thanks for the 12's from @Fierro and @whiteshoes, two sophisticated commanders for sure. Top 10 for UK, which was my personal 12, also quite decent.

Fierro

Unbelievable. First of all, honestly, shoutout to our hosting trio for making this happen. What you have done this edition probably might not be repeated for years if ever, unless there's a team with as much enthusiasm as you. You brought show to the next level with this organization and your contribution to WV heritage will be remembered!

Secondly, god... how to comment this 2nd place. You might think it must be tiresome to get three 2nd places in a row, like I was all these times one step away from victory, but is it easy to achieve that? :lol: Hell no, and I'd never think to be the juror who does this, especially this edition as I expected this song to do worse in final. Thank you all for appreciating ILLARIA with her underrated masterpiece (I had this song in shortlist since 2015 or 2016).

:12: ::guel :fr: :uk: xheartxheartxheart Never lost faith in you legends
:10: :no: :gr: xheartxheart
:8: Lombardy :kr: xheartxheart
:7: :au: :hk: :en: ::gali :ru: xheart
:6: :lt: xheart
:5: :be: :marm: :es: xheart
:4: :seou: :il: :jp: :ie: xheart
:3: :cn: xheart
:2: :sleep:
:1: :al: :pl: xheart

Congratulations empo for majestic victory, hopefully you don't leave after next edition.

Sorry to everyone I didn't award with points, there were some songs that just didn't make it in such a strong edition!

ferret

You are all just incredible! :love: 9th place is a mega success for Darkher 🇬🇧 and I am infinitely grateful to those who made this result for us with their points! (y)

Congratulations to Serbia :rs: on the victory! :)
Absolutely not my music, but I am ready to understand the joy of the participant empo21 on this occasion.

Awesome show guys! xstars I was even able to be present during the screening, which happens quite rarely.
A high level, which is unlikely to be surpassed by anyone in the near future. xup

Genesis

Congratulations to Serbia and empo! Amazing to see yet another player joining the pantheon of first time winners! We got quite few of them recently. Seceru was shortlisted by me, unfortunately didn't make the final cut in my top 10, but I enjoyed the entry nonetheless. Once again, congratulations!

I also want to say special thanks to all who supported :pl: and my PQ entry. Especially to the talents who decided to cast their :12: xfaint :sobr: :jp: :hu: xfaint Thank you very much! I think ending 12th with it is such a respectable position to end competition with, especially that whole top 10 was so close in terms of points!

And finally... this hosting xfaint I want to apologize for delaying the results show, but I hope the wait was worth it as we tried to present great show for you guys. It was a tremendous task, something that I didnt even think I will try to achieve prior to the start of my hosting, but the process was so organic, and as the ideas gathered we came up with 3 video shows. Of course, this all would've been possible if not for @RainyWoods and @Uto to which I must say my thanks again. This was a very time consuming but fun process and I'm happy that the final result of our work turned out really well.

Now CMDRS, party is finished, you can wash your uniforms, polish paint on your ships and sign off from Colonia. Time to make it safely to planet Earth. And then... who knows... maybe we will meet once again amidst of endless space...

farewell-00000.png

Ausesken

Congratulations Serbia!! xcheer xbow I'm glad you're posponing your withdrawal to host. You might consider even not withdrawing at all? :lol:

And.... I just repeated my best mark in this contest xcry My best result since WV84. From now, Belén Aguilera will join Pablo López in my list of legends that ended up 4th :love: I assume I'll be a granny when I get a medal here :lol:

Thank you very much everyone who made it possible! xhug xheart xheart

I don't forget about the hosting team! xbow This has been a superb edition, unforgettable tbh 🔥 so thank you very much!! xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom