Contact us

🚀 WV 160 COLONIA - WARSAW 🚀 | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS <ONLINE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos-BC

Unfortunately, due to real-life issues, I was not able to vote. I apologize to everyone. Best of luck to everyone in the final!

Genesis

COMMANDERS

With the greatest pleasure I can confirm, that our super-computer CMDR Uthena gathered your findings and processed them to obtain the final result. YES. COLONIA AND POLEN KNOW THE WINNER... well... only 3 people know so far. Unfortunately, we won't be able to show you all our glorious results until next week, but we hope this will only create more tension and you will all come for MAGNIFICENT VIDEO RESULTS which will take place on Monday at uncertain hour as of now. More details will come up as we get closer to the date. Thank you very much and see you soon!

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
I can’t wait for the hot results show you’re about to deliver !!!!!!! I wanna watch it naooooo xcheer
Is it too late to apply as co-host???

Ewigkeit

Veteran
WHAAAAAAT my 12 won xfaint

SLATKO MOREEEEEEEE

SLATKO MORE
bP0618O.gif

TEBRİKLER EMPHOE xrunhugxkiss Abla bi yere gitmiyosun biliyosun kalıyosun 💋

MUSIC IS FIREWORKS 🎆 SLUTPOP NEVER DIES 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💄👠

Congratulations to the hosting team for an amazing hosting although I couldn't attend any of the events

SLATKO MORE ŠEĆERU aaaaaaaaaaaaa best winner in the entire Escunited history

theditz83

Veteran
Omg what final results presentation - I'm so thankful I hosted before this masterclass, as now everything will seem so 2000-and-late - all 3 cmdrs rocked this sooooo hard, and I loved every single minute of this edition - bravo @Uto @RainyWoods and @Genesis xclap

Congrats empo and :rs: for the win - great work and thoroughly deserved, even in this super-strong edition!! Can't wait to party hard in Serbia next edition xheya xyaay

My most special thank you goes to all of the reju legends that saw us through from Semi 1 - you all kept my qualification streak in tact and I MASSIVELY appreciate that xlove Thanks also for all the votes in the final, 16th is around where I expected this track to be, and I'm glad to see some of you dug the W&W big room party vibes! xheart

:nl: 16th
99 points

:10: :es: :kr: :de:
:8: :il: :paci: :ro:
:7: :al: :cn: :tr:
:6: :susa:
:4: :marm: :ua: :fr:
:3: :ru:
:1: :rs: :jp: :hk:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :rs:! :) And a huge round of applause and standing ovations to the fabulous Host Team™! What a wonderfully creative edition you've blessed us with. All the hard work and effort is noted and appreciated. 10/10 voiceover work. xheat

Thank you SO much for all the points to :svea:! xlove xhug xrose 6th place is truly spectacular.

:12: :ie: :pe: :lv: :gr: xheart
:10: :west: xheart
:8: :cy: :kant: :cn: xheart
:7: :neus: :jp: :pt: xheart
:4: :be: ::sile xheart
:3: ::gali :en: :se: xheart
:2: :ca: :pl: :ru: xheart
:1: :ua: :uk: ::texs :fr: :sobr: xheart

cegs5

Congratulation empo on your winning with :rs: !!!

It was a fantastic edition, thank youMario, Kai and Uto for hosting, you've put so much work on presenting a creative and unique show for us xlove

Thank you all who voted fir :pe: 11th place is great, a few 12s included! This rave was a suggestion of Mario more than a year ago, maybe two years even? I'm happy that I saved it for the right moment.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me being thrown backwards with the level of serve in that Serbian victory:

VNWRcbC.gif

CONGRATULATIONS EMPO!!! xbow We're really on a roll with back to back super hot winners. xheat Your entry was amazing, It's even been added to my music playist - It's Milica anyway, so a hot hit was expected. Only 8 but my top was so strong, it's a 12 in my heart.

Also congrats to Fierro, Hiji, Olga & Gera for rounding out the top 5. What an elite group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom