Uto

Veteran
:id: seems most likely to me.

hijirio

Veteran
Congrats Indonesia

And probably congrats to me for yet another flop xD

ferret

Indonesia is the likely winner of the FSC! :cool: But the presence of a ferret here significantly reduces the chances... :lol:
The Iranian song has already won 138 other contests, which is more realistic, but not at all original for the first winner of OM.
I will be happy if any of my top-10 songs wins! xup

SaladBreak

Indonesia is the likely winner of the FSC! :cool: But the presence of a ferret here significantly reduces the chances... :lol:
The Iranian song has already won 138 other contests, which is more realistic, but not at all original for the first winner of OM.
I will be happy if any of my top-10 songs wins! xup

Aren’t you the only person to win WV two times in a row?
So I really don’t get why a “presence of a ferret” would reduce chances here 🤷🏽‍♀️

Seok-jin

So I really don’t get why a “presence of a ferret” would reduce chances here 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think there are more persons that won 2 times in a row, but for sure "presence of a ferret" won't reduce the chances ;)

hijirio

Veteran
My Top 5 guess in alphabetical order:

India Indonesia Kazakhstan Taiwan Vietnam

but again I'm soooo bad at guessing stuff so they are all confirmed flops thx bye

ferret

At that time, there were 10 people in my pot. After 2 years, I was left alone. And even now, I rarely get a 50% similarity in taste to anyone in my new pot. But I don't understand what this has to do with OM.
Well, I agree. This song is a more pop version. However, "ferret" has lost some of its former success, so there is reason for doubt.;)

Amir

Veteran
:id: gives me winner vibes a well.
Azizami is so overused in online contests.
On the one I would be surprised if it won again on the other hand I wouldn’t :lol:

For :lb: I predict something around 14th place

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
A couple of years ago I'd have said Azizami hands down, but i think the song is kinda past it now although it is still good. I have no idea who will win.

SaladBreak

At that time, there were 10 people in my pot. After 2 years, I was left alone. And even now, I rarely get a 50% similarity in taste to anyone in my new pot. But I don't understand what this has to do with OM.
Well, I agree. This song is a more pop version. However, "ferret" has lost some of its former success, so there is reason for doubt.;)

To me it sounded like you are saying that people won’t let your entries win, because it’s “ferret”. Ok, that double win was a long time ago, but you seem to do well in other contests as well so I think you are doing fine. Obviously sometimes you do better, sometimes worse, like anyone else.

Top Bottom