Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I demand a recount

empo21

Veteran
Big congrats :rs: and Hiji Balkania rules

I thought Galena would go to her usual bottom 5 spot, but I'm so happy for finishing 5th xlove xlove

Thanks Ewig and Hiji for the great hosting experience xheart Next stop Novi Slut?

Gabor77

Congrats Serbia xcheer Surprising winner to me :lol:

Albania last? Are you kidding me :/ Thank you so much for sending that song. I am listening to it all day everyday for the last couple of days xheart xlove xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i was right now years old when i found out serbia was hiji

congrats sisssss you deserve it!11111

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
What a lovely winner!! xclap xlove Congrats :rs:! xrose
Thank you team @Ewigkeit for a very entertaining edition! xcheer

Also, thank you very much to the following jurors for supporting Ciara & "Finest Flower" xheart xrose xhug:

SOUTHEAST BRAZIL 8
POLAND 3
GERMANY 4
HONG KONG 8
DENMARK 10
CANADA 7
NUNAVUT 6
UNITED KINGDOM 7
GREECE 12 ✨
USA 7
LATVIA 7
MOROCCO 2
SVEALAND 10
SILESIA 10
BELGIUM 5

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great winner, congrats :hr:! :D xlove A huge round of applause to the fabulous Host Team! xbow

As hot as a :hr: winner would be, it was actually :rs: who won.

theditz83

Veteran
I knew when I was leading for all that time that I'd lose it on the last scoreboard. 'twas all worth it for that elite gif from @Ewigkeit xclap

Congrats Hiji and :rs: - and nice to see one of my Top 5 :no: in silver medal position too xup

Omg, 3rd place with a retro 90s Eurodance classic like this is beyond crazy. You have made an old Scottish raver very very happy - grabbing a podium with something that is so very "me" feels very special.

And I'm flying to Turkey for a 10 night holiday tomorrow, so thx to the Top 2 for saving me from having to turn down hosting duties xrose :lol:

Wall of legends with impeccable taste incoming...

:nl: 3rd place
127 points

:12: ::nobr ::nb :pe:
:10: :de: :ca: ::nuna :no:
:8: :es:
:6: :rs: :dk:
:5: :se:
:4: :hu: :at:
:3: :jp: :al:
:2: :sobr: :pl:

Elite hosting effort to the legends Emre and Hiiijiiiiii - special edition, really enjoyed it xheart

Next edition - something less Pot A.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to our cohost Hiji and Serbia on the victory with a nice, likeable (very Eurovisionary) song! Well done also to our runners up, Vlad and Gary!

:us: 9th - 107 points
:12: ::sudo :ro: :kr: :be:
:10: :coffee:
:8: :no:
:7: :sobr: :west:
:6: :hu:
:5: :ca: :svea:
:4: :pl: :pe:
:3: :pt: ::nuna
:2: ::nb :gr: :ie:
:1: :uk:

9th is a great result for Kali. It makes me really happy how R&B has more recently been able to find its own little corner at the contest. Four 12s is fantabulous, and there's a couple of surprises here even (Kali Uchis the lowkey pot F star for some reason). Thanks for the support and glad you enjoyed the song.

Ewig and Hiji, you gave us very efficient hosting with fun shows (especially those Miss World results!). Thanks for the fab time in Belarus.

And @Grinch your song was only my 3 pointer in its semi. Sorry it took me until the final and listening to CityPop with a nice pair of headphones on to find my taste. What an eargasm!

vibing-cat-cat-nodding.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ayee congrats Hiji on your victory! Coming through with a wonderful song to take the crown in this hot edition, You and Ewigkeit have done a brilliant job. xheat While I didn't think the semis were the best we've had by any means, given the great qualifiers the final was real real strong. Prevailing in a hot field is no easy feat.

Thank you for for 14th place to my hit with the scandalous lyrics, I think we all feel like Emly sometimes. Quit your job, and beg to be touched all over. What a moment. Thank you very much, especially the elite 12 From Gary. We love to see it. xheat

:se: 14th
88pts

:12: :nl: xheart
:10: :jp: :bg: :west:
:8: :by: :hr:
:7: xexcuseme
:6: xexcuseme
:5: :es: ::nobr :dk:
:4: :al: :no: :ma:
:3: xexcuseme
:2: :ro:
:1: :pl:

xrose Sorry if I legit missed anyone, I was doing multiple things at once while watching. I probably did, sorry. :(

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
Never expected this to win tbh xshifty
Congrats Hiji bitch on your 3rd (?) victory xheat

:by: is underrated!!1!! Such a bop, thanks for sending this and thanks ofc for a great hosting guys!

And lastly thanks for the votes for the Homosexual Empire of Japan :jp:
I didn’t expect much after knowing my semi result already 😂😂😂

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Hiji and :rs: xcheer You are the ultimate slutsk champion fbgwafkaf #WVјеСрбија Thanks for 17th place and 83 points! Ngl I was expecting a better result but eh.

:12: ::nuna xheart
:10: :se: :nl: xheart
:8: :al: :hu: :bg: xheart
:6: :kr: :west:
:5: ::sudo
:3: :at: :by:
:2: :jp: :fr:
:1: :pt: ::noir

Great hosting Ewig sis xheart Multumesc pentru organizare!

Fierro

Congratulations :rs: Serbia!

I can't express enough how delighted I am with :no: Dagny coming second in the final, this result is beyond my expectations. Thank you everyone for support xheart xheart xcheer

:12: :west:
:10: :sobr: ::sudo
:8: :kr: :pt:
:7: ::nb :fr: :ma: :hr:
:6: :pl: :at: :nl: :pe:
:5: xsleep
:4: :es: :by: :dk:
:3: ::nobr :ca: :uk: :svea:
:2: :de:
:1: :al: :se: :ro:

Thanks to the hosts for effort put into this hot show and quick results presentations. See you in the next edition!

BernadetteCydonia

well that's a woman winner just like I expected in WorldVision nowadays... not that there's anything wrong with that of course! Congrats Serbia lol.

And I'm pretty satisfied to debut like this with Italy - "Notte stellata" is simply a bop that I first thought of as an entry without looking back; however I am going to think of other things as soon as the Serbian reservations open. Maybe a girlbop, maybe not... ;)

thanks for the first 12 of the night too btw! the only time I'll ever lead in a WorldVision again :lol:

BernadetteCydonia

and starting with now I will also congratulate everyone who places in the place of real winners, so congrats Germany! It changes keys a little too much for my liking, but it's kind of a nostalgic banger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom