Contact us

👗 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👖 | FINAL DRAW INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
logo.png

valkommen-schedule.png

schedule.png

Välkommen till Västerås! After H&M sponsored LÉON's second-placed performance of 'You and I' in Boston last edition, the Swedish delegation have decided to bring Worldvision back to Västerås, the home city of H&M - after all, they're sponsoring this edition as well! Get ready to explore some funky fashions as we proceed through this edition, and who knows, maybe you'll find yourself a new style!

Semi-Final-1.png

Semi-Final-2.png

Grand-final-draw.png

draw-final.png

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Opening the semi to performing.. third in the final. Christer Bjorkman has his mysterious ways. Well at least I'm sandwiched between two party starters. That's not too bad.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tenor.gif

Nice central position sandwiched between Svealand and Scotland. How very delightful. 🔥

esc87fan

Team Canada has decided not to attend tomorrow's LL and have already returned home to Toronto to figure out how to turn this unlucky streak around. We wish all the finalists the best of luck

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
To what :no: concerns, the votes are ready to be sent as soon as the final show is posted. :) I've spent the whole afternoon listening to all the songs, and I'm in peace with the decisions that have been made.

theditz83

Veteran
To what :no: concerns, the votes are ready to be sent as soon as the final show is posted. :) I've spent the whole afternoon listening to all the songs, and I'm in peace with the decisions that have been made.

Connor reported during the LL that he might be slightly delayed with the show but it will be here soon xup

:be: is almost ready too, dang those growers xexcuseme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom