Contact us

👗 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👖 | FINAL DRAW INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
logo.png

valkommen-schedule.png

schedule.png

Välkommen till Västerås! After H&M sponsored LÉON's second-placed performance of 'You and I' in Boston last edition, the Swedish delegation have decided to bring Worldvision back to Västerås, the home city of H&M - after all, they're sponsoring this edition as well! Get ready to explore some funky fashions as we proceed through this edition, and who knows, maybe you'll find yourself a new style!

Semi-Final-1.png

Semi-Final-2.png

Grand-final-draw.png

draw-final.png

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My song doesn't feel very opener-friendly. Christer Bjorkman gone done dirty on me there but otherwise the draw feels ok-ish.

Good luck with everything Connor xheart

hijirio

Veteran
Saudi Arabia 21st in SF2

This is the first time I'm getting second half in any forum contest xd
It's very telling. Preparing for a hot flop.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow opening the show on my first WV ever xheat
Obviously, I absolutely don't know if it's a good draw for me or not, but I hope I'll be a good enough opener xlove

esc87fan

I dreaded being drawn into SF1 because of the fact I'm going back to work tomorrow after 3 long months and my schedule has changed. With a late draw and my commute, I worry that I might not make it back home in time for my song

theditz83

Veteran
The vast majority of people that voted in my NF are in Semi 1, so I have no idea what my chances are. I guess at least I'm in the semi with 24 xheat

Arion

6th place in second semi? To be honest I have no idea what to expect from these draws lmao

Gabor77

For my entry I feel like the draw is absolutely not important, as most people are gonna hate it :lol: I at least hope not to end up with zero points xlove But let's see xcrazyxcheers

Grinch

I'm closing semi2 and my favorite countries are in semi1. It doesn't look very good so far :nervous:

Amir

Veteran
hot draw for :br: being sandwiched between :lv: and :pe: xheat

empo21

Veteran
Early draw for :bg: means you'll be able to dance horo before your neighbours go to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom