Contact us

👔 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👙 LET'S SHOP! 🛍️ SEMIFINAL 2 | RESULTS DELIVERED FROM PG2 ONWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eulaliya

First time the Londoners tanked since WV 124, there aren't enough chaps who appreciated a retro folk-jazz song. :/ But thanks for a Pentangle treat, back to the drawing board I guess...

:10: :wale:
:3: :susa:
:2: Saudi Arabia
:1: :pl:

Uto

Veteran
REJU Iran lost the following countries because they are new and too many people in WV only vote for their friends:

:12: Saudi Arabia
:10: Australia

Also lost these hits:

:5: London
:4: Poland
:1: Hungary

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers! :) Much better results for my taste this semi. xyes

:svea: REJU vote

:7: :lond: xcry xcry
:4: :tr: xcry
:3: :wale: xcry
:1: :pl: :(

Genesis

So close, yet so far...
Very sad not to see iconic Maria Magdalena in the Grand Final, but I had a feeling that Zen won't be a qualifier, so not really that surprised. Thanks for all the votes for :pl: xlove xheart

NQ :pl: votes

:8: Saudi Arabia
:6: Marmara
:3: France
:2: Wales

hijirio

Veteran
OMGGGG saudia lost by 1 point only :(
im sure i sabotaged myself with my tasteful votes and carried everyone above myself :D
anyways, i'll try to do better next edition with an uptempo track that i'm sure you guys will enjoy it more xxx

*insert saudi kiss here*

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh, these results didn't go great for me.

:12: :au: :cry:
:10: :wale: The Vera Lynn version would have been an insta 12
:8: xheat
:7: :uk:
:6: :lond:
:5: :pl:
:4: :susa:
:3: xheart
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

Also really enjoyed: :tr::jp::marm: My apologies as these would have picked up 4 or 5 points from me had they been in the first semi. I felt guilty having to leave out songs I appreciated this much.

Lost a lot of great songs and I'm sorry some of these got such low marks. A super good semi this was.

Thank you for the diwine show Connor. And thank you again for supporting Amigo The Devil. I'm happy he could pass, though I'm sad I lost basically all but one of my big favourites in this semi. The upside at least is that my 3, 2 and 1 pointers are still great songs that I felt deserved more from me. I shouldn't have any trouble voting in the final.

Grinch

Congrats to all qualifiers! Can't believe I'm one of them FINALLY :eek:

::queb

:12: - UK xcry
:10: - London xcry
:6: - Turkey xmad
:2: - Japan xexcuseme
:1: - Hungary :eek: I honestly thought it would win or something. So original and refreshing.

cegs5

Thank you for voting for :pe: I had not qualified twice in a row since WV 118 - 119xheat congratulations to all the other qualifiers xheart

Connor, what a fun idea of shopping in Sweden, thanks for this xup

Eulaliya

And I think I know what happened to the NQ items, they might end up discounted in a clearance sale or given/sold to the less fortunate for charity, what a waste of wearable gems.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

Romeo

thank you guys for the votes. I just wanted to send the song because Vera Lynn (original singer of 'We'll meet again') died recently. Then the fact my beautiful baby boy died on friday so this song means a lot more to me now - I know I will meet him again, I don't know where, I don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day! I don't care whether I made the final, ended last or got 0 points... This song now has a new meaning for me and for you all to hear it is like a win for me!

Once again, thank you to those who voted Wales in this semi! xx

hijirio

Veteran
also saudi arabia noooo xcry it was one of the three songs in contention for my :1:, tell me i wouldn't have changed the outcome please

YES YOU WOULD!

you're lucky that i missed the target

LittleDarkDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Then the fact my beautiful baby boy died on friday so this song means a lot more to me now - I know I will meet him again, I don't know where, I don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

Oh my god, Romeo!! My heart goes out to you, I really hope you have the support you need at this awful time xheart xcry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom