Contact us

👒 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👚 SHOPPING WITH THE STARS! 🛍️ GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 15/07 @ 21:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
First of all, congratulations sis for winning !!! I knew you've been waiting a long time for this victory, who would expect it would come with Catallena :lol: It's the type of song that get into your head and doesn't want to leave it, it's so infectious ofc I' would score it.

Thank you for those who voted for Kyushu in either regular or reju in the semis
:10: :cy:
:8: :fi: :jp:
:7: :co: :es:
:6: :seou: :ca: :uk: 🇸🇦
:4: :svea::west:
:3: :ch: :se:
:2: :cn:
:1: :pt: :ir: :be: :kr: :us: :lv:

EDIT : and of course good job on hosting @theCONWEL, everything was worth it in the end, it was a really creative idea

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
WV already emancipated thanks to my and @Edweis Asian debut xqueenbitch xqueenbitch xheart xheart xheart
hope this will be a milestone for more iconic and diverse results from now on xheat xheat

Congratz @anaraqueen sis, I somehow felt you would win (even though i remember how in the very beginning you were like 'don't care about the quality, it will FLOP anyway' xd xd xd'

and also a big round of appreciation to me and @NikolaiMoller for having 9 COMMON SONGS in our Top 10. I want the mods to check this girl's IP cuz even myself started to doubt we're the same person?????!!!!!11!!

empo21

Veteran
Once again, big congrats to :kr: and Ana for their exciting win. And thanks to TheCONWEL for being a great host. The voting was xheat

Also, big thanks to everyone who voted for :bg:, brought me to my first final xheart and got Slavka's blue crop top. You all look so cute xhug

:12: :tr: :cy:
:10: :marm:
:8: :seou:
:7: ::queb
:6: :kr:
:5: 🇸🇦 :lond:
:4: :br: :svea: :west: :dk:
:3: :fo: :cn: :susa:
:2: :lv: :hu:
:1: :al: :ir:

shameless promo below

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: (eventually!) thanks those amazing countries who saw us to 24th in the final xlove xhug

10 :susa:
8 :ie:
7 :ca:
6 :is: :au: :sobr:
5 :lv: :ir: Kyushu
4 :no: :lond: :nrwe:
3 :en: :es:
2 :cn:
1 :svea: :neus: :tr:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
A belated congratulations to ARQ for your WV win!! Much deserved.

Thank you Connt for your highly creative and well-run show xlove

And finally, thank you to everyone who voted for the final :susa: entry in the semi xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom