Contact us

๐Ÿ‘‘ ARVA ๐Ÿ‘‘ | thatโ€™s suspicious, thatโ€™s weirdโ€ฆ

Mrvn

Re: ๐Ÿ‘‘ Arva ๐Ÿ‘‘

Arva's 2nd NF incoming! :eek:

idAmNfg.png

Mrvn

Just realized I won't be home tomorrow to announce the songs. So I'll do it today. :D
Every WLSC or NSC nation: Feel free to vote!

F8KbZBW.png

3DaJiZt.png

theditz83

Veteran

Aww sorry [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION], I had in my head that the deadline was today! I do love Little Mix, but probably wouldn't have chosen this song as personally I think it's a little overplayed now (Only You with Cheat Codes would've been my choice...) but best of luck anyway! xlove

Mrvn

Aww sorry [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION], I had in my head that the deadline was today! I do love Little Mix, but probably wouldn't have chosen this song as personally I think it's a little overplayed now (Only You with Cheat Codes would've been my choice...) but best of luck anyway! xlove

I actually thought about sending "Only You" since I've joined WLSC. :D

Mrvn

Re: ๐Ÿฅ‚Arva | Celebrating our 10th edition! ๐Ÿฅ‚

Here are some stats from our last 9 editions! More coming your way during WLSC 168! :D

BqXwixx.png

Mrvn

TOP WLSC NATIONS - POINTS RECEIVED FROM ARVA

KVU0dZp.png

M8K51iX.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Woah first in both. xheat such news. Elite top.

Mrvn

Let's see where most of our points came from. :D

TOP WLSC NATIONS - POINTS GIVEN TO ARVA

KVU0dZp.png

FwOcbOF.png

Mrvn

Re: โ›„ ARVA โ›„

Here's a little bonus for you! Enjoy the live version of our WLSC 169 entry. :D

Mrvn

Re: โ›„ ARVA โ›„

Our WLSC 170 entry will be "Alive" by EDM-duo Krewella from Chicago! After performing at major international festivals like Ultra Music Festival, Electric Daisy Carnival, Tomorrowland and Sunburn, they're now heading to New Bander State to represent Arva! (Don't know if anyone of you is into EDM like I am, but if so: here's their awesome set from Tomorrowland 2017!)

Mrvn

Re: ๐Ÿ‘‘ ARVA ๐Ÿ‘‘

Another Arva NF incoming! If you want to vote, please rank your songs from 1st to 5th. Thank you. :D [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION]

ejPrG4M.png

DDL: 27/04/2019 23:59 CET

Mrvn

A big xheart to Svobodnia and Zechonia for voting! Every NSC or WLSC nation is still invited to do the same. :lol:

YOU can still decide everything! The current average ranks:
1st: 2,67
2nd: 2,67
3rd: 3
4th: 3
5th: 3,67

Mrvn

We have a winner! And again, a big xheart to Svobodnia, Zechonia, Moisantia, Solentoya and Bigicia! Thank y'all for voting! xheat

I'll only reveal the last place for now. Here are the results, decided by the average rank:

1st:
Tied 2nd:
4th:
5th: Cat Dealers - Your Body
(4,16)

Mrvn

1NNEkzO.png

National Television of Arva

BREAKING NEWS
Arva will turn into a kingdom

The people of Arva decided the recent referendum in favour of an elective monarchy. The new official name of our beautiful country will be: The Kingdom of Arva.
After the recent 15 editions without an Arva victory, the new monarch will also be in charge of selecting our WLSC entries, starting from WLSC 176. Therefore, the broadcaster NTA will team up with a new broadcaster, the RBS (Royal Broadcasting Service), to promote our artists. Stay tuned!

Long live the king!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Woah. welcome to the super elites club. xheat Only the very best countries have a monarchy. We'll need to organise a full state visit to Solentoya for the new king. x

Mrvn

Woah. welcome to the super elites club. xheat Only the very best countries have a monarchy. We'll need to organise a full state visit to Solentoya for the new king. x

Let's do this! I can confirm, that the trip to Solentoya will be his first state visit. xheat

Mrvn

rFstHM5.png

After the recent census, two new minorities have been discovered! Therefore, to properly represent those, the new states Mtsenia (Ruthenian minority) and Dasasguk (Korean minority) have been created. The cities of Kordelaiki and Nongeonmyeo will be their capitals from now on. Have a look at our updated map in the first post.
In addition to this, every NSC and WLSC nation is now welcome to build their new embassy in the capital of Arva, Doveport. Feel free to leave a post if you want to build yours in our beautiful port city!

Long live the king. โค

Top Bottom