Contact us

🐖 🐓 WV CLIMAX 133 🐖 🐓 SEMI FINAL 2 | DEADLINE: 13th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
LyM4dQz.png

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
woah, it's Mrs. Danas chilli pepper signed with my :> xheat
also, I was hoping you would take that picture of Maya Simantov
Offer Nissim also looking very hot

great work again, Mr. Rainy xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
woah, it's Mrs. Danas chilli pepper signed with my :> xheat
also, I was hoping you would take that picture of Maya Simantov
Offer Nissim also looking very hot

great work again, Mr. Rainy xbow

Even though your entry was one of the first confirmed, I saved it right until the end as I didn't know what banner I wanted to give it. Then it all hit me last night when you gave me that Dana International picture with the chilli. Everybody needs a man and a chilli with their man 🌶️ Finding pictures of Nissim is always an adventure too.

Genesis

What an absolute work of art. Tamara casually lying on that Merio Banana is absolutely... Legendary xheat Wonderful work, you can be proud of yourself xclap

If Tamara doesn't win this edition, I swear I'm done with this contest and forum altogether
Since Ben was quite successful with similar words last edition, I hope it will bring me at least a qualification XDDD

Good luck to all semifinalists xcheer

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
tenor.gif

Anyway, never again. Please let me know if I've made any mistakes here. I did check the URLs this time so they all should be fine at least.

I'm frustrated I had to rush things so hard over the last couple of days, but at least I got the shows out on the night. It felt impossible. Wooo.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Fabulous show! xclap What a creative, unique concept and yet still so unmistakably you, Kai. xheart I can tell how much relentless effort you've put into this, and it really shows. xbow I adore my little candles! What a perfect banner for my song. xlove

The only mistake I could find with my banner is that it looks like it says Vinterling instead of its actual title Vinterlång?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Fabulous show! xclap What a creative, unique concept and yet still so unmistakably you, Kai. xheart I can tell how much relentless effort you've put into this, and it really shows. xbow I adore my little candles! What a perfect banner for my song. xlove

The only mistake I could find with my banner is that it looks like it says Vinterling instead of its actual title Vinterlång?

What Vinterling?
whistling.gif

Thank you. I'm glad you like them xheart Actually the candles were Ashley's suggestion. Your banner was the last one I had to draw today and one of my unfortunate rush jobs. I wanted your banner to look perfect. I really could have spent so much more time on a lot of these. Not that I needed them to be hyper realistic or anything but a bit more shading wouldn't have hurt in some cases. When I did this idea for my Garage Rock NF it took me two days to prepare six banners, so I was kind of insane for even considering making... fifty four in under a week 😭 I won't have regrets though as it has taken my mind off of other things. Now you can all look forward to Ashley's wonderful results shows too.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
OMG the Switch you always wanted me to buy and I never will because it's like 32423 times the price of a Switch in Europe xcry beautiful so many stories

hijirio

Veteran
Girl. Sin comentarios.
You made me bald with this show. Are you happy now?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
💿 SEMI FINAL 2 VOTERS 💿

REGULAR (25/27)
:kr: :ir: :au: :bg: :be: :ma: :seou: :paci: :cali: :sc:
:us: :cy: :il: :sobr: :pl: :no: ::shik :rs: :it: :kz:
::onta :jp: :svea: :uk: :al:

👑 REJU (12) 👑
:wale: ::ostl :de: :dk: :ar: :gr: :neus: :west: :tr: :susa:
:se: :lv:

🎶

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Your hardwork has paid off wonderfuly, Rainy. Your banners look great, especially love my shooting stars xheat although they all have their own charm in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom