Contact us

🐖 🐓 WV CLIMAX 133 🐖 🐓 SEMI FINAL 1 | DEADLINE: 12th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you so much for voting for The Secret Sisters and congratulations to everyone once again!! So sorry Steph that my suggestion did not impress WV ;_; Sakuralia mood was too much to handle

:susa: REGULAR VOTES

:7: :ca:
:6: :neus:
-------
11th
250px-Flag_of_France_%281794%E2%80%931815%2C_1830%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png
France
12th
Flag_of_Chile.svg
Chile
13th
Flag_of_Latvia.svg
Latvia
15th
hu.png
Hungary

Very hot and delicious qualifiers reveal show, Ash xlove That sandwich lasagna killed my arteries though

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats to the qualifiers - the first part of the results show was definitely better the second, and the injustice of :tr: not getting a juicy Turkey Leg is not lost on me xthink

That's again so much for helping Thelma advance to the final - we gonna disco on full bellies y'all xheat

Also I'm delighted my votes didn't sink any of my top 3 since they all deserved :12: - I have a nightmare ahead in the final already xfaint

:west: DNQs
6/10 qualified
:7: :fr: (people were not ready for such artistry xrose xcry )
:4: :nl: :(
:2: :tr: :(
:1: :hr: :(

My 11th and 12th advanced as well though xup

cegs5

Wow, :ar: 14th and tied at REJU with the actual qualifier. I really thought my entry would be dead last, but with a bit of fortune it could have passed to the Final and, seeing the results, score decently even. Thank you all who voted for it.

:12: :neus: xheart Thank you Calvin for sending Nina again, after so long!
:7: :lv: xheart
:3: :tr: xheart
:2: :ca: xheart

Thank you Ashley for a nutritious show!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat So terribly hard to guess x
:10: :neus: :cry: I'm pleased you shared this on my edition. Majestic!
:8: :cl:
:7: :en:
:6: :fr:
:5: xheart
:4: xheart
:3: :hu:
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

Shortlisted: :ca: ::berl ::cata :ie:

Actually I'm not too best pleased to only get one song from my top 5 here through xexcuseme This was a strong semi though for me, and the second semi I enjoyed even more, so there's another go to shape this into a pleasing final.

Thank you Ashley for inviting us to your restaurant tonight. The show was such a fun idea xheart

Grinch

A delicious sandwich for our robots who don't even eat wow shook xfaint thanks a lot
Congratulations all the qualifiers xdance

:nrwe:

:12: :ie: xexcuseme
:10: :en:
:7: :tr:
:5: :hr:
:4: :ar:
:2: ::berl

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers! :sc: (hopefully not accidentally revealing a qualifier getting my votes!) voted thus:

:12: :neus:
:10: :ca:
:8: :lv:
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :D
:3: :D
:2: :D
:1: :D

I don't remember the last time I lost my top three so that's a big ouchie, but the blow is somewhat lessened by getting everyone else through! Looking forwards to tomorrow's results xcheer

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Thank you to everyone who voted for :neus: this edition! Honored to have come as close as I did. And what a delightful and scrumptious results show Ashley! :D

Results went pretty well! Final voting could be a bit of a bloodbath...

12 :D
10 :D
8 :D
7 :ca:
6 :hu:
5 :D
4 :D
3:D
2 :D
1 :ie:
11. :nl:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Great resluts!!

got 7/10

:8: :fr: WV wasn't ready xcry
:3: ::berl
:1: ::cata

and what a creative way to do the presentation xheart can't wait to follow live tomorrow xheat

also, i'm soooo happy to be back in the final !!!

BernadetteCydonia

This just in from behind the cafeteria counter - ::hess feels distraught by the results

:12: :en:
:10: :ie:
:6: :ca:
:4: ::berl
:2: :tr:

...or do we?
(It only sucks England NQ'd and Ireland did not vote, ugh. Also a special mention to Chipotle Chipolata because Neko sist I would've voted you too if I could </3)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to all the qualifiers! :) :( As said, my usual clumsiness lead me to send my votes too late... xcrazy (as I told Ashley, it was a good policy to send mine 1 day before the ddl :lol:). My votes could have or not made a difference, sadly, depending on who that RQ was. xcry I will only know it in the end of the edition... These excellent songs remained in the semi. And these were the votes sent outrageously late. :oops:

12 :lv: LATVIA xgaah could have made a difference xfacepalm
10 Q
08 :tr: TURKEY
07 Q
06 Q
05 :ca: CANADA
04 Q
03 :cl: CHILE
02 Q

01 :ie: IRELAND

Last edited:
Status