Contact us

🏍️ 🐖 🐓 WV CLIMAX 133 🏍️ 🐖 🐓 GRAND FINAL | DEADLINE: 19th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
Great work :seou: - one of the 4 songs that fought for my :12: this edition and even though you didn't quite make it to my top ranking, I'm delighted to see that you won and that Steffan has a hot victory under his belt!

As for the :west: results - I was getting a little worried around 20 scoreboards in with votes trickling through very slowly but then all the :12: legends entered the building and catapulted Queen Thelma to the 6th place spot!! What an honour, and so nice to finally get myself right back into the Top 10 xheat

Thanks to all the legends below for your votes... My heart is full of love and it's all for you xheart xlove

:12: :ca: :se: :neus: :us: :hu: :sobr:
:10: ::onta :hr:
:7: :it:
:6: :seou: :ar:
:5: :lond:
:4: :de: :cali: :dk: :gr:
:1: :kr: :sc: :nrwe:

I've probably missed someone, apologies if I have xrose

Ashley pet - great results shows! Kai pet, even better banners and shows. Just everything was awesome!

And as for :west: - there's two more hours left to vote in the semi finals of our NF for WV134 - HURRRY!!!! Click here

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
First of all, congrats Steffan and :seou: xcheer Especially as it's your first win, I can't wait to go back to South Korea for next edition xlove
Second, a big fat thank you to Ashely and Kai for this amazing hosting xheart You guys slayed it hard as expected, you're a wonderful team xheat
Third, thank you for making me qualify for the first time ever
Fourth, THANK YOUR FOR THE TOP 5 !!!!!!

:12: :tr: :fr:
:10: :au: :ca: ::hess
:7: :ir: :nl: :ar: :il: :nrwe: :lond: ::ostl
:6: :svea: :en:
:5: :cy:
:4: :susa: :uk:
:3: :lv: :cl:
:2: :fi: :sobr:
:1: :is: :jp:

Now that I did well I can go back to flopping with style. Beware of the hot mess that is going to be Chugoku xheart

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations again to Steffan xheart I really hope you'll accept hosting! And congratulations to Mike and Vlad as well on your lovely medals xyes

:12: :rs:
:10: :coffee:
:8: :il::be:
:7: :kz:
:6: :pl:
:5: :bg::dk::al:
:4: :west::jp:
:3: :fi:
:2: :se::neus:
:1: :de:

Thank you for the DEEN support xlove I actually was soooooooo wrong about this entry, which in the end turned out right as I certainly didn't waste a PQ on the song (it was the perfect song for it in fact). I thought that Imena Mi Mog went hard though, and that it perhaps was a bit of a waste of a precious PQ but then the moment I saw the amount of strong female led bops in the final I'd have to be competing with, I was like "oh.. I'm doomed". It's my new worst final result ever but we're doing it with a bang 🙌

Thank you for all the beautiful comments about the shows. It instantly made the craziness all worth it, just please don't do this to me twice in a year again. Getting to host two shows back to back I think really did help keep my mind occupied during difficult times on my end here, so I'm really rather grateful I got these opportunities.

The biggest thank you of all of course to Ashley. Without you I couldn't have done all this, either that or I'd have been carried out on a stretcher by the end of everything. I appreciate your help so much, and your shows were all wonderfully delicious. Thank you my friend xrunhug xheart

Now let's kick this hideous year in the butt and bring in the new one. A year that's going to see brighter days, good health and happiness for everyone.

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And last but not least, a huge hug to the following Susanne's "Undercover" supporters! xhug 🥰🤗🤗🤩

MOROCCO 2
AUSTRALIA 8
SVEALAND 3
IRAN 1
LATVIA 5
WALES 5
SCOTLAND 2
SHIKOKU 6
ARGENTINA 3
PACIFIC STATES 12
TURKEY 3
POLAND 12
ONTARIO 5
CHILE 8
OSTLANDET 4
ICELAND 12
NORTHEASTERN USA 6
UNITED KINGDOM 2
ITALY 6
UNITED STATES 8
FINLAND 8

SOUTHEAST BRAZIL 6

Krishoes

Congratulation Steffan and :seou: So happy for you!!! xcheer xcheer xcheer Can't wait to move to South Korea again xheat

Thank you for your votes for :it: xlove

WoodyRains and AshleyWright together as hosts, always a guarantee of prestige xheart

DenizESC

Banned
Let's also talk about how the queen barely made through (thanks to REJU) ten editions ago with her zenith

and now managed a runaway win? xcry

@SaladBreak you should be so proud
@DenizESC your bday gift

xcry xcry xcry
OMG the song which she showed the world she's miles better than Madonna xheart shoulda won too #robbed

시간의 흐름조차 까맣게
지워 버린 밤 지워 버린 밤 Nana

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :seou: Steffan! :) Not a fan of the song, but it's always nice to get first time winners, especially those who have been playing for years and years without success!

A huge thank you to the fabulously creative hosting of Kai and Ashley! xclap Everything was just splendid and professional, yet personal. Loved it! xheart

And lastly, thank you SO much to those who enjoyed and/or voted for Vinterlång! xlove xhug xbow xrose I'm so happy some of you seemed to enjoy it!

:svea:

:12: :lv: :sc: :no: xheart
:10: :nl: :us: :fi: xheart
:8: :is: xheart
:7: ::onta :cl: xheart
:6: :ca: ::ostl xheart
:5: :ma: :ar: xheart
:4: :wale: xheart
:3: :paci: :sobr: xheart
:2: :tr: xheart
:1: :fr: xheart

Steffan

7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif

Omgomgomgomg yay! :D Thanks so much guys, for the points and the kind words :)

It feels so good to win after so many editions participating, and what makes me super happy is to see how kpop is getting more and more appreciated in WV, with ana's win and me coming 2nd with La Di Da and now this. Really warms my little ld wanna-be-Korean heart! And especially with Chungha who I absolutely love. I'm not sure I've sent her to WV (might have), but I remember discovering her some 2.5 years ago when she released Roller Coaster and immediately sending her to another contest I participate in. She is such a treasure :)

And the hosting this edition was beyond amazing! Thank you so much for that guys xheart

With all this said, I'm sad to say I will have to pass on the hosting to someone else. With the year wrapping up I've been quite busy at work, trying to finish up some quite big projects before the deadlines hit, so I really wouldn't have enough time to dedicate to hosting as I wish. Super sorry about this, but hopefully it will happen some time in the future.

xheart thanks again all

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Shouldn't have switched my attention back to FiK so quickly as I somehow forgot to thank our iconique hosting duo Ms. Ashlene Cascada Wright and Ms. Rainha ComeToBrazil Woods!! A most wonderful edition xlove

Journalist

Congratulations to Stefan on the victory, really great song! xheart
Thank you all for the points for the Serbian duo Jovana and Marija. For the next round I have more songs on my mind so I'm still thinking about what to send for the end of 2020.
Congratulations to the excellent hosts! It was remarkable edition!

ferret

The current winner and 26th place the UK is a real demonstration of the tastes of today's Worldvision. xup I rate this indicator with a plus sign for myself. Congratulations to Seoul :seou: and Stefan! (y) Thank you all for supporting the song 🇬🇧 xheart

As you know, I would really like to organize the next NF for you, especially since all the songs have already been selected... But at the moment, I'm still busy with a Russian-language ASC. :cautious: Therefore, in the next edition, I will send something more massive, and the beginning of the NF 2021 UK will be moved to January.
Adele, Amy, Freddie... No, my friends, you still have no place on our list! xshrug Unless in the future of NF, in the category of Legends. Only I'm afraid that this place has already been taken by a more original candidate.;)

Thank you @RainyWoods Kai for hosting and for 10 points! And although we are traditionally unlucky in the United States, it was interesting to watch from the outside. :lol: Ashley did a great job, too!! Thank you all! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom