Contact us

๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ“ WV CLIMAX 133 ๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ“ GRAND FINAL | DEADLINE: 19th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
xcheer xcheer xcheer xcheer

54.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woaaaah!!!! Congratulations Steffan xheart You deserve that so much after years of never giving up with your Kpop songs xyes Well done!

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Steffan :seou: on your first victory! xbow xbow Super happy for you, for all the years i've been in WV you've been one of the most unluckiest players yet you've kept at it (ignoring that break you had x). This victory is all the extra sweet i'm sure, I was so hyped for you when i saw. Congratulations. xheart xheart

hijirio

Veteran
Talent won, what's new?
Great results overall!
Thank you my people for making WV great again!

Thanks to all voters for Greece, looking forward to #upgrading this success in the next edition.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Yessssssssssss congrats Seoul! Very deserving winner xheat So glad to see you finally win!! xcheer

Thanks to all who voted Tiesto, Mabel and :se:! I would've liked to have maybe been a smidge higher with this one but I'm happy I at least got my points in triple figures and hey, the streak continues :cool:

And lastly thank you to our diwine hosts @RainyWoods and @AshleyWright xheart This edition has been much fun and glorious to look at. I'm currently on box 352 of Special K since this edition started and I'm going to have to order another shipment I think, but first I've got a bikini wax and several hours on the sunbed to attend to x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm currently on box 352 of Special K since this edition started and I'm going to have to order another shipment I think, but first I've got a bikini wax and several hours on the sunbed to attend to x

ComposedAgileBetafish-max-1mb.gif

cegs5

Congratulations Steffan on your winning! Well deserved after so long keeping Seoul and K-pop even when it was not popular in WV.

Congrats @Mike as well on your second place! I can reveal now that I scandalously forgot to add Wales in my SF voting... luckily you made it through and I could give you 8 points in the Final xcheer

Thank you Ashley and Kai for hosting!

Fierro

Woah xbow

First of all, Congrulations :seou: and Steffan on your victory. This song is one of my favorites this edition and also one of the entries that I expected to win. Asian pop at its highest xheat

Secondly, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving so much appreciation to this Kalandra song I decided to send from ::ostl . This masterpiece immediately caught my attention. I had some doubts if I should send it right now but in the end saw the big potential in this.

And gosh, I haven't had TOP-3 result on WV like for ages xthinkxhmmm When it was? WV 100? I don't even remember. Thank you so much. This new achievement has brightened my difficult day.

Also big thank you Kai and Asley for this glorious hosting! You are hottest duo (the only one hotter is one with Deniz, sry xpokerface )

I have to say I have a sad day today because I lost my epistemology teacher due to COVID-19. This sickness burnt her so quicky, just in 4 days... I have heard other people crying... Crap. Life is so cruel to us nowadays. PLEASE KEEP YOUR BELOVED ONES SAFE!

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I have to say I have a sad day today because I lost my epistemology teacher due to COVID-19. This sickness burnt her so quicky, just in 4 days... I have heard other people crying... Crap. Life is so cruel to us nowadays. PLEASE KEEP YOUR BELOVED ONES SAFE!
I'm so sorry for your loss, sis. Sending much love to you at this time. xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Oh gosh Vlad I'm so sorry to hear this :( Sending you love and support xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Steffan :seou: once again your epic first victory, what a historic moment for you and WV. xheart It's so special to see first time winners, especially those who have waited a lifetime and stuck with it.

Thank you everyone for your comments and love for the hosting, ofc it was not my edition but I had such fun hosting with Rainy - I think what we put together really worked well for a wonderful edition. I'm happy you enjoyed it, and thank you Rainy for making me your cohost x

Also huge thanks for the love to my entry. This was one of the songs I really wanted to send from Belgium and been in my playlist for a long time, so I'm happy I got the chance. xheart

11th :be:
121 pts

:12: :nl:
:10: :seou:
:8: :ir: :de: :it:
:7: :cali: :neus: ::cata :hu:
:6: :susa: ::berl
:5: xexcuseme
:4: ::shik :se:
:3: :au: :cn: :kz: :us:
:2: :west: :cy: :rs: ::onta :lond: :fr:
:1: :dk: :il: :no: