Contact us

๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ“ WV CLIMAX 133 ๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ“ GRAND FINAL | DEADLINE: 19th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woo congrats :seou: and @Steffan, so happy to see you finally won! xlove xcheer Congrats to :wale: Mike and ::ostl Vlad as well for completing the top 3, both managing to get the best result for that particular artist xdance And woot, Denmark and Shikoku in top 5 as well! Hot.

Such a shame Galena flopped with a certified bop :(

Thanks so much for 12th place!!! (and omg 2nd place in SF xfaint). I didn't know what to expect this edition results-wise, as it's a very tame southern eerily dark ballad.

:susa: The Secret Sisters - Mississippi
12th place, 120 points

:12: ::shik ::onta :hr:
:10: :wale:
:8: :cn: :cy: :nl:
:7: :sobr:
:6: :au: :no:
:5: :paci: :neus:
:4: :ru: :ar: :cl: :us: :is:
:1: :al:
xheart xheart xheart

And of course, spectacular hosting Rainy & Ash, we've been spoiled with this level of quality xheat Climax was indeed a climax and I had fun in this lil' town.

Seok-jin

Mainshow

Veteran
What an incredible scoreboard! It looks immaculate and absolutely fantastic! Thank you for the exciting voting and wow! I can't believe I received more than 100 votes for a second time! That's amazing!!! Thank you so much!

Congratulations, Steffan! Very well-deserved victory!

Milos-BC

Congratulations Seoul, a deserved victory. Also congratulations to the host on a spectacular show, you outperformed yourselves, and this scoreboard is a true visual masterpiece. Well done.

Thanks to everyone who voted for :fi: , this is the best Finnish result with me as a juror so far and I am glad that you liked the song.

See you in the next edition!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
First, a hearty congratulations to possibly WorldVision's most patient player, Steffan, and Seoul! You've sure come a long way, and your devotion to this contest has very clearly paid off xheart

Second, to everyone who voted for :neus: this edition, thank you!! :D

Finally, to our hosts. A whirling dervish mad dash of a beautiful hosting. Kai & Ashley, y'all are such a fabulous dynamic duo. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work.

Zonne147

It's never too late for this post, massive congrats @Steffan :seou: for winning with a song I have really loved and went straight to my playlist, and it's also the first time ever my :12: wins since I participate in WorldVision!!

Thank you so much for voting for :al: too :D
Really satisfied with my 15th place, thank you everyone for all the points especially to ::hess :ir: :ma: :nrwe: :bg: xheart

Thank you to our great hosts: @AshleyWright for the results and @RainyWoods for the stunning banners, definitely some of my favorites since I'm here xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom