Contact us

🏍️ 🐖 🐓 WV CLIMAX 133 🏍️ 🐖 🐓 GRAND FINAL | DEADLINE: 19th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
LrSNPqR.png

I9SZAHs.png

LDgGkre.png

theditz83

Veteran
What a time to be alive when not only do you get those delicious hand-crafted banners again, you also get a recap. The heavens are alive with the sound of wigs swooshing xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Glad you people like the show xheart Realistically I don't think my body could have taken drawing twenty seven new banners so I had to reuse the semi ones (hope you don't mind), but I had time to give you some hosts this time and the recap video. Voda might have been all set to become my favourite Eurovision song ever, and I was really moved when I saw the video released recently for it. Had to get Ana into the show somehow with Keanu Reeves xheat I might have secretly been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia when I was supposed to be preparing a show.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I loved the promotion to myself kween Voda. xheat

:kr: voted. I had 5 picks for a 12 in the entire edition and lost 4 of them in the semis. Congrats for winning by default, my 12. :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
:west: already submitted their votes to Ashley. I got 10 qualifiers from the semis, but it was still very difficult and I feel great remorse since I have 4 deserving :12: s :(

Genesis

What a great show. Keanu as one of the host has me dead xfaint xheart What can I say... it only misses a hot beautiful banana banner xcry

A very nice final. I think my top 10 will be very respectable and my :12: is rather great xheart Good luck xcheer

BernadetteCydonia

huh I am pleasantly surprised to see This World qualifying

other than that, I hope that THIS is the time I vote early, so that I could dust yet another silly non-college responsibility off my shoulders xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:cy: votes sent! I L-O-V-E my whole top 10, I feel sorry for my low pointers because they sound they deserve more + a couple of more songs that couldn't fit in my top 10 but I like them a lot. xheart

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
:dk: has voted

I'm so sorry for my 11th - 13th place + all my low pointers... they all deserved more. But such a strong edition xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted! :mrgreen: This final was sooo hot xheat there's quite a few songs I wish I could've given more points to than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom