Contact us

🎶 MOISANTIA | NSC 227 | Jeremy Vancaulart feat. Danyka Nadeau - Hurt🎶

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks to Nurdia for their votes. I'd thought originally for this NF that I wanted to aim for a minimum for 12 voters and I'm currently sitting at 11.

Final countdown now for votes - tomorrow at 12:00 is the deadline xwait

theditz83

Veteran
Quoted for new page:

Now that the NSC 180 deadline is (almost) up, it's time to publicly launch our NF for 181...

::moi MOISANTIA NF for NSC 181 ::moi

Thanks for taking part in this NF to help select our entry for NSC 181. Simply rank the songs below using the following scale:

1st place: :12:
2nd place: :10:
3rd place: :8:
4th place: :6:
5th place: :4:
6th place: :2:
7th place: :1:
8th place: :0:

Special 1st place bonus!!

You can also reward your 12 pointer a bonus top-up of up to 3 points, but if you choose to do this, your :1: and/or :2: pointers will automatically receive :0:
:1: point bonus given = 1 pointer receives :0:

:2: point bonus given = 2 pointer receives :0:
:3: point bonus given = both 1 and 2 pointers receive :0:

Ready for the aural pleasure?? Let's dive in...

SONG 1: Sick Individuals feat. Robbie Rosen - Come Alive

SONG 2: Dani Ride - No Existe Nada

SONG 3: Dagny - Come Over

SONG 4: IARINA & Guy Elberg - How You Roll

SONG 5: Little Sis Nora - FUN

SONG 6: Hey Violet - Better By Myself

SONG 7: PNAU - Changa

SONG 8: Melanie C - Who Am I

Playlist available here

Send your votes to me in a private message with your nation name in the subject - waiting list nations are welcome to vote too!

Hope you aren't too floored by the awesome tunes - unofficial reports from Moisantian media outlets are rumouring that the runner-up from this NF might even be the WLSC 197 competitor so it's all to play for ;)

Thanks in advance for your votes xup xheya xyaay

Voted so far: (12)

Pyreica
Balearica Island
Tanoiro
Hypjø
Roseland
Bigicia
Svobodnia
Griffin Empire
Arkodrë
Solentoya
Nurdia
Kordavian Islands​

theditz83

Veteran
So that's it guys - closing the voting a few minutes early as it doesn't look like the results will change.

Thanks a million to our 12 voters:
::tan ::bal ::hyp ::ros ::big ::svo ::sol ::slf and WL juries Pyreica, Griffin Empire, Arkodrë and Nurdia xlove

Here are the results in reverse order...

8th place: 46 points

7th place: 52 points

6th place: 54 points

5th place: 56 points

4th place: 63 points

3rd place: 72 points

Our entry for WLSC 197...
2nd place: 76 points

::moi Our entry for NSC 181... ::moi
1st place: 97 points

See you all in ::sun xup

Zonne147

Wow!!! xheat

I would rather have that song on WLSC so my points would have more impact :lol: it's a great song for me... one of the best EDM I have listened to recently, and I'm a huge fan of EDM...

Good luck and great results!! xwave

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
giphy.gif

Funny how my Top 4 was the same but in reverse order :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
Little Sis Nora in 7th? When was the last time you all had fun? :eek:

Great winner tho. :D

She was by far the most polarising entry - 2 top points (with +3 bonus), and 2 second places but also 5 bottom placings and 7 zeros due to others using their bonuses on other songs). A definite marmite song - funnily enough, I think it might have done okay with the overall NSC roster, it's very tongue-in-cheek and quirky.

Brandt

I was going to send this lol

theditz83

Veteran
Sorry buddy, but I've actually wanted to send this since the premiere on YouTube - could've sent it to 181 if it wasn't for the fact that I'd already put a bit of effort into an NF. xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Calling all WLSC competitors!!

As NSC's stylish little sibling approaches its historic DOUBLE CENTENARY next edition, ::moi is announcing today our plans to welcome back 20 of your favourite WLSC competitors from the previous 8 and bit years of Moisantia participations and we want your help in deciding the line up for a MEGA NF to start pretty much asap - time waits for no-one hunnay! xwait

The head of delegation has revealed the 5 artists already pre-selected to participate (for now, their songs are being kept under wraps) but without further ado, we can reveal that they are...

A*TEENS
DANNII MINOGUE
BETTY WHO
CALVIN HARRIS
KEiiNO

So now, it's over to you guys. Which previous WLSC stars from the ::moi archives would you like to see participate with another song in this special anniversary NF for WLSC 200? There's another 15 spots to fill, so it's all up for the taking! Also, feel free to suggest songs for any of the 5 pre-selected acts or your own suggestions ;)

Not sure who we've sent previously? No worries - just click >>here<< to be taken to the first post of this thread that contains a complete list of all of our previous WLSC entries xup

Since I want to give you guys plenty of time to vote in this NF, I need to put quite a tight deadline on suggestions of FRIDAY 26th JUNE at 13:00CET. If we don't get enough suggestions, our HoD will internally select the remainder ;)

To keep the element of surprise, please send your suggestions in a conversation directly to me

And of course, in the new tradition of WLSC, I hope to be able to host (or enlist the help of another kind soul to host) a LL on the evening of Friday 26th June after the full NF has been posted. So all nations - and that goes for main roster nations and defunct nations as well - come and join the fun in Moisantia to celebrate WLSC turning 200!!! xlove

theditz83

Veteran
To celebrate our beloved WLSC turning 200 next edition, and as a thank you to all of our previous artists, the Moisantian delegation gathered to produce a Mega National Final giving 20 specially-chosen a second chance at entering WLSC history.

Thanks also so much to the delegations from Pyreica and Tanoiro for sponsoring 2 of our acts this evening xheya

Hope to see plenty of you guys tonight at the live listening: https://plug.dj/moisantia xmusic

Let's dive in to the good stuff xup

WLSC-200-Promo.png

INTERMISSION: ::moi NSC re-debutant Dinah Nah achieved 9th Place in NSC #150 with this bop - enjoy "Taste Your Love"

Text show:

Playlist link:
>>CLICK HERE<<

Recap:

Voting:
Click here to send your votes for your Top 10 songs in a new conversation to theditz83
All voters welcome!

Standard ESC format: :12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3: :2: :1:
Deadline for voting: 6 hours before the WLSC 200 deadline

We hope that you enjoyed this celebration of our WLSC Hall of Fame - for anyone interested in taking a trip down memory lane and checking out our full ::moi history in Playlist form, click below for all of our previous WLSC & NSC entries in chronological order.
(Note: Sadly our NSC 153 entry (Carlito - Christmas Fiesta) has been deleted from YouTube - I'm working on getting a replacement video uploaded asap)
Moisantia - WLSC & NSC History

Voted:
Griffin Empire
Utopolis
Tanoiro
Nejalovia
Svobodnia
Pyreica
Roseland
Arkodrë
Belvist

Last edited:

Borderline

@theditz83 I'm afraid I won't be able to make it tonight for the LL, but I'll make sure the assembly The High Neajlovian Babushkas Council and they will decide on the Neajlovian votes in your NF. xrose

theditz83

Veteran
@theditz83 I'm afraid I won't be able to make it tonight for the LL, but I'll make sure the assembly The High Neajlovian Babushkas Council and they will decide on the Neajlovian votes in your NF. xrose

No worries, thanks for letting me know. We'll have the recap video together soon as well just in case the poor Babushkas are bamboozled by the epicness xheat :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
First, I love the banners, hot stars and rainbow lightnings xheat
Two, thank you for putting one of my favorites MIKA song xheart
Third, I listened to some of the rest, and it's pretty good :gimmefive:

Top Bottom