Contact us

🎶 MOISANTIA | NSC 227 | Jeremy Vancaulart feat. Danyka Nadeau - Hurt🎶

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#17 NF: VOTE NOW, DL WED 14th MAR 23:00CET~~~

Thank you for voting ChessLand! You only have just over 24 hours left to vote in our National Final - the results are far too close to call right now, and a number of songs could win Moisantia's ticket to Brughentwerp! Vote for your favourites before 23.00CET tomorrow (Wednesday 14th March) ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#17 NF: VOTE NOW, DL WED 14th MAR 23:00CET~~~

Results shows in 30 minutes - last minute votes by PM to me by 23:00CET ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#17 NF: RESULTS~~~

Welcome everyone to Moisantia's WLSC #17 NF results show!

To kick things off, please welcome back our representatives from WLSC #16 GIRLS ALOUD with their massive hit "Love Machine"

Fantastic performance girls! But the real reason we are here is to reveal the results of our National Final to select Moisantia's representative in WLSC #17. 4 nations have submitted their votes, and without further ado, here are the votes...

1st nation -ZECHONIA
23wwady.png

Thank you Zechonia! Pendulum take the early lead - can they stay there? Let's call our next nation...

2nd nation - BRUGHENTWERP
65c39s.png

Another 10 points for Pendulum from Brughentwerp, with Hydlide ft. SquaDus moving into 2nd place. Who will the next nation vote for...?

3rd nation - BLAKE & CONANT
oiui5u.png

Wow - now we have a fight on our hands! Hydlide ft. SquaDus take the lead by just 1 point over Pendulum following Blake & Conant's maximum 10 points. It's all down to our final nation...

4th nation - CHESSLAND
hrdb3m.png

Thank you ChessLand for your deciding votes!

LADIES & GENTLEMEN - MOISANTIA'S ENTRY FOR WLSC #17 WILL BE...

PENDULUM - ENCODER

You couldn't even show yourself out
You were so held up by your thoughts
Along the way we got divided
And I'm left showing you the door

You couldn't look me in the eyes
So I'll dim the lights
When you take me, out on your side
We’re spinning, out of sight
Believe me, I'm on your side

It took so long for me to speak up
It was the hardest thing to say
Taken right up to the entrance
At the last minute turned away

Just can't look you in the eyes
So let's dim the lights
Get a case out, pack up your pride
It's over, we're out of time
Delete me, I'm on your side

For everything that could have been
Well, at least we took the ride
There's no relief in bitterness
May as well let it die

Thanks once again to all the nations who voted in this, our first National Final. We hope you enjoyed it, and we look forward to seeing you again next time when our two runners-up from this evening - Hydlide ft. SquaDus & Da Buzz - will have one last chance to represent our nation along with 3 brand new contenders.

Best of luck to Pendulum who will defend MOISANTIA's honour in Brughentwerp for WLSC #17!

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#18 NF: VOTING DL SAT 31st MAR 22:00CET~~~

Thank you to all fellow nations who voted for Pendulum in WLSC #17 - your support is very much appreciated!

Now, it's time for our next NF to select our next representative for WLSC #18... once again, Moisantia's 3 biggest super-clubs have presented 5 songs that represent some of the best music echoing through the streets and valleys of our fine nation. Let's take a look at the entries...

moisantiabanner.png

poplife.png

SONG 1: A*teens - CLOSER TO PERFECTION
A fantastic 80's-inspired dance pop track that just makes you want to dance!

SONG 2: Da Buzz - HEAVEN
Our runner-up from last time - Da Buzz have one final chance of success with their guitar-fuelled dance ballad!

alterna.png

SONG 3: Jimmy Eat World - LET IT HAPPEN
Pendulum flew the flag for alterna last time, so just 1 entry from them in this NF. But it's a really great one - a really catchy melody and a great driving beat!

SUNRISE.png

SONG 4: Hydlide feat. SquaDus - REGRET
Our other "second place" contender is a brand-new Eurobeat smash from the biggest up-and-coming American producer!

SONG 5: G.NA - TOP GIRL
A little piece of Korean pop magic to finish our show - this one will get your body moving!!

Please send your votes by PM to me (theditz83) using the following points format: 10 - 7 - 5 - 3 - 1
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL VOTES IS SATURDAY 31st MARCH AT 22:00CET (subject to change)

Thanks for watching, we all hope you enjoyed the show!! :)

Tinchey

Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#18 NF: VOTING DL SAT 31st MARCH 22:00CET~~~

OMG TOP GIRL!!! :D I was thinking of sending some k/jpop for next edition. :)

theditz83

Veteran

Glad that some k-pop has grabbed your attention - Top Girl has been at #1 in Moisantia's Hot 20 chart for 3weeks now, we love her here and she was excited to be invited to take part in this NF. ;)

Thank you so far to Singeneria and Brughentwerp for your votes. :)

theditz83

Veteran

Bacchus is the third nation to vote - thanks Cooler!

The results look to be very close again so far, one nation's votes could make all the difference! ;)

I will create a recap video later today and post it in this thread.

theditz83

Veteran

Cydoni-Gibberia is the second NSC nation to vote this time around - thanks for your votes and support Sean ;)

Here is the recap video for our WLSC #18 NF - this is hosted on Moisantia's brand new YouTube channel, so keep your eyes peeled on there for more videos in the future :)

theditz83

Veteran

Thank you for your votes Zechonia! Great to see so many NSC nations taking part in our NF :)

theditz83

Veteran

Thank you to Bigicia and SR Indiria for their votes - 7 nations have now voted, so thank you all for your support! There are still 5 more days to have your say ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#18 NF: VOTING DL SAT 31st MAR 22:00CET~~~

moisantiabanner.png

poplife.png

SONG 1: A*teens - CLOSER TO PERFECTION
A fantastic 80's-inspired dance pop track that just makes you want to dance!

SONG 2: Da Buzz - HEAVEN
Our runner-up from last time - Da Buzz have one final chance of success with their guitar-fuelled dance ballad!

alterna.png

SONG 3: Jimmy Eat World - LET IT HAPPEN
Pendulum flew the flag for alterna last time, so just 1 entry from them in this NF. But it's a really great one - a really catchy melody and a great driving beat!

SUNRISE.png

SONG 4: Hydlide feat. SquaDus - REGRET
Our other "second place" contender is a brand-new Eurobeat smash from the biggest up-and-coming American producer!

SONG 5: G.NA - TOP GIRL
A little piece of Korean pop magic to finish our show - this one will get your body moving!!

Please send your votes by PM to me (theditz83) using the following points format: 10 - 7 - 5 - 3 - 1
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL VOTES IS SATURDAY 31st MARCH AT 22:00CET (subject to change)

Thanks for watching, we all hope you enjoyed the show!! :)

One more time on the new page - you have just 24 hours left to cast your votes in our National Final above. Thanks to the following nations for voting thus far:

SINGENERIA
BRUGHENTWERP
BACCHUS
CYDONI-GIBBERIA
ZECHONIA
BIGICIA
SR INDIRIA

If you want to have your say, PM me before 22:00CET tomorrow. Due to limited time, I probably won't be able to do a big fancy results show reveal, but I'll try to do something more than just a post with the winner's video ;)

theditz83

Veteran

Results in t-minus 5 minutes... until then, here is Moisantia's WLSC 17 entrant PENDULUM with the massive "Witchcraft"...

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#18 NF: RESULTS FROM PG.4~~~

WELCOME TO THE RESULTS SHOW!!

moisantiabanner.png

LET'S NOT HANG AROUND, AND DIVE STRAIGHT IN!!

Our first nation is... SINGENERIA!

SNGWLSC18.jpg

theditz83

Veteran

2 more nations have voted... welcome ZECHONIA & BIGICIA!

ZECWLSC18.jpg

BIGWLSC18.jpg

It's still too close to call at the top - only 2 more nations are left to vote...

theditz83

Veteran

Our final 2 nations to vote are... SR INDIRIA & DENMARK OF PEACE... how will their votes change things?

SRINWLSC18.jpg

DOPWLSC18.jpg

LADIES & GENTLEMEN - MOISANTIA IS PROUD TO PRESENT THE WINNER OF THIS NATIONAL FINAL AND OUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR WLSC #18 IN ILLUMIA...

A*teens - CLOSER TO PERFECTION

Closed every door
Puttin' everything aside
Hooked onto you
And my life was passing by
I stood in a cloud of dust
Blinded till you cut me off

[Chorus]
I'm back in the light
Getting over you
Now I got it together
I'm stronger than ever
Back on a track with a better view
And I'm getting closer to perfection
Cause of you

Clo-ser, to-to perfection

Gone in a beat
Suddenly out of my sight
Shook me around
Like a thunder bolting strike
I stand in the light of faith
I thank you in so many ways

[Chorus]

Closer perfection cause of you
(dont-dont-dont-dont-dont-dont-dont-get-get-get-get-get) [x2]

All the things I wouldn't do
Without holding onto you
Lost in the dark
Til you left me with a clue

[Chorus x2]

And I'm getting closer to perfection
Cause of you

OUR RUNNERS UP FROM THIS EVENING - G.NA & JIMMY EAT WORLD - WILL RETURN FOR A SECOND CHANCE AT WLSC FAME NEXT TIME. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR ENTRY FOR WLSC #18 IN ILLUMIA!!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#18: A*TEENS - CLOSER TO PERFECTION~~~

Great show & song !
Good luck :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Re: MOISANTIA - ~~~WLSC#18: A*TEENS - CLOSER TO PERFECTION~~~

There are just 3 days to go until the 3 new songs competing for Moisantia's ticket to WLSC#19 are revealed.

Until then, we're going to let our club representatives introduce the new act that they are putting forward - 1 act each day until our National Final begins. :)

To start us off, we have pop life!, whose successful applicant from last time - A*TEENS - are currently rocking WLSC#18 in Illumia. So, who's next in line for pop life!...?
poplife.png

Since we had the honour of sending the wonderful A*TEENS to Illumia for WLSC#18, we sadly only have 1 place to fill in the next Moisantian NF... so we knew that we had to pull out all the stops!

Continuing along the Scandinavian route, we are proud to present our act for this National Final...

BWO

30183.jpg

Originally formed in 2004 and performing under the name of "Bodies With Organs", BWO are a Swedish electro pop band who have released 5 albums so far. They are Martin Rolinski (lead vocals), Marina Schiptjenko and Alexander Bard (both production, synths & backing vocals). Despite a temporary split in 2010, they continue to have a strong following, particularly among fans of the annual Melodifestivalen contest in their native Sweden (it is with this contest that the nation selects their representative for the ESC - WLSC & NSC's tribute contest on planet Earth).

pop life! is delighted to welcome them back to the nation of dance & happiness, and until their entry for the Moisantian NF is known, here are some highlights from their Melodifestivalen career...

Top Bottom