Contact us

🎶 MOISANTIA | NSC 227 | Jeremy Vancaulart feat. Danyka Nadeau - Hurt🎶

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 🎶 MOISANTIA ||| NSC 171 ||| KEiiNO - Praying ||| People's Choice Top 40 Results In!! 🎶

Moisantia is delighted to announce that after successful negotiations over the past couple of days, KEiiNO will represent us in NSC #171 xyaay

::moi MOISANTIA 171 ::moi
KEiiNO - Praying

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 🎶 MOISANTIA ||| NSC 171 ||| KEiiNO - Praying ||| People's Choice Top 40 Results In!! 🎶

Wow, I'm so so honoured to have qualified for another final with KEiiNO and I realised tonight that this marks a new milestone in Moisantia's NSC history as it's the first time I've ever been in the NSC final 4 editions in a row!

Thanks for believing in our little nation - so glad you're enjoying the melodies we're bringing and look forward to seeing how the final pans out ;)

esc87fan

I'm really happy for you, and I hope you do well in the final. I really wanted so much to qualify together with you, but alas I'm stuck in the bottom yet again - I just don't know why I've not been succeeding over these past 4 years

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 🎶 MOISANTIA ||| NSC 174 ||| I'll die with no regrets 🎶

Thanks for another great result with Alice Chater - our 4th 9th place and our 9th Top 10 in the contest, so really grateful for everyone that supported us!

For next edition, we're going for a sizzling trans-atlantic collaboration as the contest heads to Serenes for the first time xup

::moi MOISANTIA NSC 174 ::moi
KSHMR & Yves V ft Krewella - No Regrets

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 🎶 MOISANTIA ||| NSC 175 ||| Need some green just to get me clean 🎶

My next entry is the story of my life right now - always bro-bro-bro-bro-broke!!

::moi ::moi NSC 175 entry ::moi ::moi
Archi & Pelago - Rockefeller

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 🎶 MOISANTIA ||| NSC 176 ||| We break everything inside these hotel walls 🎶

There is growing distaste at MTV from NSC fans who have declared the broadcaster's decision to snub Saara Aalto's new Christmas song (penned by ex-Moisantian finalist Kylie Minogue) for NSC 176. Aalto, in a recent interview with breakfast radio presenter Zak Herson, said "I was excited to submit my new track to MTV for consideration but sadly they decided to go in another direction and avoid any Christmas themed songs this year. I still hope to perform some live shows in Moisantia in the run up to Christmas and wish Smith & Thell lots of luck in Fervorosia!"

More on this developing story as it unfolds. We're still waiting for the MTV NSC delegation's take in the situation, but we suspect they will remain impartial so as not to overshadow Smith & Thell's participation.

Here's what a Christmas-themed Moisantia 176 entry might have sounded like...

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 🎶 MOISANTIA ||| NSC 177 ||| BREAKING NEWS - SECRET NF VOTERS NEEDED!! 🎶

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Moisantia is looking for nations to help decide our next NSC entry. For NSC 177, we will be holding a secret NF with maximum 8 songs and we invite all nations to register their interest in being on the jury! A simple "marks out of 10" approach will be used to give all songs a fair chance, and we won't be closing the voting until a day before the official NSC 177 deadline so you should have plenty of time!

Please post below if you're interested in helping and I'll send the songs over to you by PM. If you are struggling to log in to the forum still, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you the links over by email ;)

Thanks in advance - tagging some regular voters and stuff xlove [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=4426]zechhh[/MENTION] [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] [MENTION=4395]Schlagerman1[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=8600]VasilijeM[/MENTION] [MENTION=4371]Sean[/MENTION] + all other interested parties, all are welcome xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

::sol will take part. :D

FabiESC

::ros is in for it!!! :D

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for all of the interest in this NF so far - the Moisantian delegation bestows our highest honours and finest cakes on you all...

Wedding-trends...-Dessert-Table-1-1.jpg

Also, as is tradition now, our national NSC broadcaster MTV has published the "Fire Forty" for 2019 - these are the 40 most played and loved by the Moisantian people over the past year. They may not all necessarily have been released in 2019, but they have certainly gained the most adoration across our media and entertainment channels xup

::moi xheat 2019 MOISANTIA FIRE FORTY xheat ::moi
(in association with MTV, Opaline Crystals and the Nucharlton City Tourist Council (NCTC))

1. Tiësto, Jonas Blue & Rita Ora - Ritual
2. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now
3. Europa with Madison Beer - All Day And Night
4. DJ Jump with Kim Lukas - Upside Down
5. KEiiNO - Spirit In The Sky
6. Sigala, Becky Hill - Wish You Well
7. Gareth Emery & Emma Hewitt - Take Everything (STANDERWICK Remix)
8. Dinah Nah - Taste Your Love
9. Avicii, Agnes, Vargas & Lagola - Tough Love
10. KSHMR feat Krewella - No Regrets (KAAZE Remix)
11. Margaret - Tempo
12. Alice Chater - Tonight
13. Naomi Scott - Speechless
14. Tones and I - Dance Monkey
15. Ava Max - Torn
16. Dinah Nah - Equivocal
17. Openside - Character Flaws
18. Luca Hänni - She Got Me
19. Bastille - Doom Days
20. Chlöe Howl - In The Middle (Sad Banger)
21. Malou Prytz - Left & Right
22. A'Studio & Tomas - Falling For You
23. David Guetta, RAYE - Stay (Don't Go Away)
24. KSHMR, KAAZE, Karra - Devil Inside Me
25. Grace Carter - Heal Me
26. KEiiNO - Praying
27. Meduza, Becky Hill, Goodboys - Lose Control
28. Duncan Laurence - Arcade
29. Don Diablo, Jessie J - Brave
30. Robinson - Karma
31. Mikolas Josef - Acapella
32. John Lundvik - Loving You
33. Fanny Nilsson - Little By Little
34. Miki Núñez - La Venda
35. Arctic Moon, Shuba - Cool In My Disaster
36. Clara Rubensson - Next To You
37. MARINA - Handmade Heaven (Krystal Klear Remix)
38. Robert Surace - Joys (Purple Disco Machine Remix)
39. Illyus & Barrientos - Shout
40. Mabel - Mad Love

Top Bottom