Contact us

🎤KARAOKE SPINOFF 2🎙️ - An All You Can Sing Buffet! (RESULTS ON POST #23 - 20:00 CET)

esc87fan

Congrats Veronika, you are truly deserving of this win. And thank you all for 2nd place, this is my second runner-up finish in a karaoke spin-off since the 2017 ESC special

When it all comes down to it, all 6 of us have won because we had the courage to do this spin-off. Omedettou, minna! xclap

Veliky

RAHASIA-DIATI wins Nation Song Contest Karaoké Spinoff 2!

And the audience is cheering, demanding for an encore!

And the night goes on, with more karaoke performances and lots of sore throats in the morning. xcheers

Congratulations to all performers, and to Rahasia-Diati who will welcome us for Karaoké 3 in the future!

Thanks for the night, don't drink and drive, and bring home lots of memories!

MWHA! xheartxyaaay

Milos-BC

Congratulations Veronika! Your voice was very touching and the performance was marvelous. Well-deserved victory xheart

Congratulations to everyone else who took part as well, you all did an amazing job and you can all be proud of your recordings.

Also congratulations to Veliky for hosting this small yet phenomenal show. Very well done!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yaay thanks everyone for your votes! xyaayxheart
That was truly a unique experience for me. I've been singing for my whole life basically (and it's one of my biggest passions), but for some reason it was my first participation in a karaoke contest on this forum. Well...seems to be successful. xD

Thank you @Veliky for the hosting, it was really fun. xclap
And well done everyone for singing, it honestly gave me such a warm feeling to listen to everyone. :)

Rmetr0

Congrats, @Veronika !! xcheer xyaay
Once again, sooooooooooorrry for giving that :1:, I really wish didn't have to do it xshrugxrose
You did really really great, I enjoyed your performance so much and I wish we had another round with other songs so I could have another opportunity to give you what you really deserve! xheart

Woahhhhhhh 40 is like 35 more than I thought I would see xheat Thank youuuuuuuu all so much! xheart xhug

And thank you @Veliky so much for taking the initiative to hold this spinoff, it was fun and I wish we had more of these!! xhmmm

Seok-jin

Congratulations @Veronika ! xcheer xlove
Y'all did an amazing job, I enjoyed each of your performances. I had a blast with this spin-off! xcheer
Thanks @Veliky for a fabulous hosting! xclap

Top Bottom