Contact us

🎤 WV KARLSKRONA 131 🎶 | SCHEDULE | GRAND FINALE DRAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausesken

xmusic
SEMI 1 LL

Wednesday 21 OCT
20:30 CET

Amir

Veteran
Looking at my NF results this draw looks actually great :>

Journalist

Draw seems quite good but still not sure 🙈 some familiar names who are going to support my song probably so I hope it will be OK 😎
First again? I hope it is a good sign

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

Wait what? *rubs eyes* The death slot?? Are you kidding me?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh well, I guess I gotta live with it, live with the fact that I've almost always been drawn early as soon as I change regions...

Won't be able to attend the Semi 1 LL, gotta do something musical for tomorrow, if I'm allowed to jump on the train then. Maaaaaybe for Semi 2, to see if the reactions aren't terrible for my re-entrance ^_^

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I got under half my NF voters, and it's a mix of the best ones for my song and the very worst :lol: I think I like my draw enough though. For sure I'm happy that my entry will be the last we discover this edition. Build that suspense up :cool:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I think this draw isn't the best for my entry. I can't be sure who will like it, but most of the people that I was confident that will like it are in the other semi, and most of the people I think they won't are in my semi. 😆

hijirio

Veteran
Ready for another mediocre result

8645194-B-8-E83-4-BA8-9-A67-350520644-FBB.jpg

esc87fan

Little worried about my draw into SF2, not sure how people will like 80s Canadian electro-pop

Eulaliya

Can someone copy the comments for :lond: please as I'll be asleep by then? Thanks xrose

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh @Ausesken I'm dying at that video. There's just something so relatable about praying mantises. If I was an insect, I know what god would make me. Just would have to make sure I'm a female mantis. Don't want my lover to eat me.

Ausesken

Oh my gosh @Ausesken I'm dying at that video. There's just something so relatable about praying mantises. If I was an insect, I know what god would make me. Just would have to make sure I'm a female mantis. Don't want my lover to eat me.
Praying mantises are very cool, especially the orchid mantis, it's soo cute and beautiful! Poor males though :lol: just like some spiders. Sex for them = extreme sport.

Amir

Veteran
Death slot the other way round...so is it life slot? xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Early draw - not normally drawn that early, but since I'm between two emoshun pieces from the US sisterhood, I reckon IVD will pop just perfectly there, thank you very much xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom