Contact us

🎤 WV KARLSKRONA 131 🎶 | GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 6/11 @ 21:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniels1000

That 12 points exchange with Kai has got me like xfaint xfaint
YxmqAGs.png

*insert the sassy Kurt Vile gif that I cannot find*

Love love love the atmospheric dreamy masterpiece from :us:. Congrats on the 2nd place Kai xheat
Also my whole Top 5 was pretty amazing tbh, and I'm happy I could surprise Connor and Ashley :mrgreen: That last place tho </3

Thanks to everyone who voted for my Swiss shoegaze-ish wall of sound xheart

:12: :us::is:
:10: :uk:
:8: :fi::cl:
:7: :lv::nrwe:
:6: :no::jp:
:4: ::hess
:3: :svea::pl::tr:
:2: ::sa
:1: ::shik

Last but not least, congrats to Saudi Arabia for the win and thanks to Connor for great hosting! :D

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Hiji !!!!!!!!
I had a feeling it could win, it had the potential to appeal to all pots, glad to see I was right !
Can't wait to go to ::sa xheat

Thank you Connor for a nice hosting once again xheart

And thank you to the Kaya supporters in the semis !! Especially those 5 hot 12 xheat
:12: :ir: ::sa :kr: :dk: :west:
:8: :be:
:6: :se:
:5: ::ostl
:4: ::berl
:3: ::hess
:1: ::bury

theditz83

Veteran
tenor.gif

Congratulations once again Hiji, great winner and what an epic way to end your first official final! xbow Great song to prevail in the final. :D Congrats also to everyone else in the top 5 on your results, the top of the results is great. 🙌 Thank you also @theCONWEL for your on point expert hosting as usual. You're such a seasoned pro at it, and living up expectations. :D Even with the problems it was all on point and came together.

Thank you so much for my result I was a bit aprehensive to send Christina Perri again with such a song but It's one I truly love and been one of my all time most listened songs, you've proven it the right choice having blowing out the part her previous result. Thank you very much indeed. xheart 5th place and my 2nd best ever semi final result is epic. Much love.

:west: 5th
155pts

:12: :cali: :de: xbow
:10: :es: ::queb :hu:
:8: :br: :ma:
:7: :ch: :cn: :susa: :kz: :lond: :en: ::bury
:6: ::sa
:5: :ar: :is:
:4: :tr:
:3: :fi: :us: ::cata ::shik
:2: :au:
:1: :dk:

xkiss

Imagine forgetting to thank the country you're moving to for their :1:...

tenor.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Imagine forgetting to thank the country you're moving to for their :1:...

tenor.gif

Its tradition that i always forget a country. Congratulations on being that country this edition. ❤🤣

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This forum smhhh

Oh my god, I was (almost) right! xheat Congrats ::sa xcheer xheat A magnificent winning song and cannot be happier for you xheya in fact all top 3 is just gold 🥇

Thank you so much for 4th place!! Despite its intrinsic scorewhoriness, I really wanted to be able to have 'Midnight Sky' in my WV history because it perfectly encapsulates the numerous sides of Miley's personality and tbh the lyrics are super mood right now. Teennessse thanks you all! (tho this red state can burn x)

:susa: Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky
4th place, 161 points

:12: :au: ::cata :bb:
:10: :it: ::ostl :pl: ::berl
:8: :seou:
:7: ::sa :dk:
:6: :cali: ::onta :se: :ir:
:5: ::cepo :ua:
:4: :west: :en: :kr:
:3: :de: :rs:
:2: :be: :jp: :tr: ::hess
:1: :is: :br: :kz:
💙

Sorry for missing the live results, Con, my WiFi went to the dumpster again (and next day the forum crashed again hmm). Anyway, splendid hosting, a perfect idol themed edition ✊

Krishoes

Huge congratulations @EscTurkey and ::sa for this historic win! xcheer

Thank you so much for the votes for :it:, I didn't expect such good result for this entry xheart

Terrific job @theCONWEL, your concepts are so original, it's always a pleasure to be your guest xrose

hijirio

Veteran
:is: Olafur Arnalds - 0040, 15th 104 pts :is:

Very proud of this result cause once again Iceland got the most points of all countries... per capita xcrazy

Congrats to the Saudi Arabia juror xup
Hope female artists are allowed in next edition, hehe.

1) Congratz for your result xheart
2) Male artists are STRICTLY prohibited, don’t even try xoxo
3) Bring your strongest bop, thxs xlove

BernadetteCydonia

woop! I sent that winner song to a NSC equivalent contest of .net, did mediocrely in the final (for a reason), and now it's the winner here... faaaan-fricking-tastic ^^ that maybe just proves .com is the better source for taste I guess? Condragulations xheart let'sa go to Saudi Arabia and Hesse is here to hire a camel to ride on to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom