🎤 WV KARLSKRONA 131 🎶 | GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 6/11 @ 21:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

Congrats ::sa xrose
Thanks @theCONWEL for a wonderful edition xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations Hiji and ::sa! :D I don't remember the song xblush but I'm happy for your 1st victory! 👍😎
And this was a very exciting show! xheart Thank you Connor for all the work you've done this edition. xclap

And being at the top 3! This was a hot result for :no:!! Thank you guys! xcheer xlove xhug xbow

JAPAN 7
ARGENTINA 10
ICELAND 3
SOUTH KOREA 10
FINLAND 4
UNITED KINGDOM 12
SVEALAND 6
BARBADOS 3
CHILE 4
IRAN 7
THE NETHERLANDS 5
CHINA 8
FRANCE 1
MOROCCO 5
UKRAINE 10
SOUTHERN USA 3
NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA 5
SHIKOKU 8
CENTRAL PORTUGAL 8
TURKEY 1
CANADA 10
POLAND 2
LATVIA 6
ONTARIO 12

ENGLAND 10

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congrats Hiji sis!!!!! I was soooo happy when I saw you'd won, totally deserved and I can't wait to see the slayage of WV in Mecca xfaint

Thanks to all who voted for :se:, I knew sending Boy In Space would be a risk so I'm not surprised to have come last. He's got such a unique and special voice and I know hip songs don't usually do too well in WV. Still I'm super glad he found some fans here xheart

and thanks to everyone for their words of encouragement this edition! I'm gonna make a full post tomorrow, but all I'll say for now is that it means more than usual this edition xlove

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Hiji legend - ::sa was a worthy winner definitely (you were just outside my Top 10) and congrats on the perfect 100% qualification to win ratio xheat

Wow, checking the full results :be: was definitely blessed to be in Semi 1 considering that atrocious reju result. Couldn't have had both classic trance bops in my history flopping :lol:

Roll of legends (especially those 5 :12:s xlove)

:12: :it: :kr: :dk: :br: ::sa
:8: ::ostl
:7: :de:
:4: :seou: ::berl
:3: :lond: ::bury
:2: :west:
:1: :cali: :us:

I now leave my lil lucky charm in the more than capable hands of Mr. Wright - look after it for me and I'll try my best not to wreck the :west: history over the coming editions xblush

Also amazing hosting as ever Connt xclap

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tenor.gif

Congratulations once again Hiji, great winner and what an epic way to end your first official final! xbow Great song to prevail in the final. :D Congrats also to everyone else in the top 5 on your results, the top of the results is great. 🙌 Thank you also @theCONWEL for your on point expert hosting as usual. You're such a seasoned pro at it, and living up expectations. :D Even with the problems it was all on point and came together.

Thank you so much for my result I was a bit aprehensive to send Christina Perri again with such a song but It's one I truly love and been one of my all time most listened songs, you've proven it the right choice having blowing out the part her previous result. Thank you very much indeed. xheart 5th place and my 2nd best ever semi final result is epic. Much love.

:west: 5th
155pts

:12: :cali: :de: xbow
:10: :es: ::queb :hu:
:8: :br: :ma:
:7: :ch: :cn: :susa: :kz: :lond: :en: ::bury
:6: ::sa
:5: :ar: :is:
:4: :tr:
:3: :fi: :us: ::cata ::shik
:2: :au:
:1: :dk:

xkiss

esc87fan

To be honest, I was never a fan of the Saudi Arabian song, but like in real elections I respect the will of the people. Congratulations Hiji

PS: Will the Canadian delegation be safe in your country next edition? Just curious

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations once again to Hiji on that epic victory and also congratulations to Luis for getting a fabulous bronze medal!!! You two both worked it!

:us: 2nd - 169 points

:12: :ch::susa:
:10: :ir:::onta:cy:
:8: :es::ca::pl::en:
:7: :it::is::nl::ma:
:6: :rs::lond:
:5: :cali::svea::no::lv:
:4: ::sa
:3: :jp::ar:::queb
:2: :uk::de::fr:
:1: :kr::fi::se::west:

Thank you very much for that support xheart What a great finish. I felt deep down I wouldn't win (despite what some of you were so adamantly saying) cause of the over hype which is always a curse (see Seoul last edition) and just general bad timing but we put up a great fight, and I'm very pleased so many of you enjoyed Margo Price's lush ballad. The first LL moment touched me kind of hard, I admit it. Seeing what was it, 21/22 of you woot? That was special. Thank you. Also that 12 exchange with Switzerland had me all like xheat I kept going back to that delicious entry of yours. I loved it.

And thank you Connor for being such a fabulous host for us xlovexrunhug I appreciate all your hard work very much and it was fun getting back into Idol again and secretly listening to Michelle McManus hits. You've been a star, our WorldVision Idol ⭐

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats Saudi Arabia and thank you for the 6th place :D

Amir

Veteran
Omggggg congrats Hiji and ::sa xcry xcry xcry
From flop to top!! Very well deserved. xheart

And now we’ll have :il: Israeli bops in Mecca...

WV is the future!! xheat xheat xheat

ferret

Congratulations to ::sa xbored xrose 🇺🇸 🇳🇴 it's a pity, but it's also a great result, congrats!
Congratulations to everyone who liked 🇬🇧 flop-rock. Not a bad result, surprisingly. Thank you for voting, good people! :cool:
By the way, I guessed 5 songs from the top-6 - it's time to close this contest. :lol: And it almost happened, but...
Thank you, @theCONWEL for fixing everything and showing us these shocking results! xup

hijirio

Veteran
I have been participating in different online contests since 2009, but I got my FIRST EVER win a few minutes ago, and it's with Saudi Arabia, a country where music was considered WOWOWO-HARAM! until very recently.

It's so unreal, thank you guys for giving me this victory at my first ever qualification in the contest, and at a point when I was already preparing to leave Saudi Arabia.
I was totally joking when I said Mecca 132 but who could have said it could actually happen?

Thank you Connor for the great show, it was a pleasure to win in your iconic hosting and also big round of applause to Kai, you would have been a great winner!

hijab.jpg

Considering the possibility that I might have to wait another 11 years for my next win,

YES,
I
WILL
HOST.

Wrap your hijabs, we are taking off.
Destination: Mecca

50730809_589679551454910_6112732004107681792_o.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom