Contact us

🎤 WV KARLSKRONA 131 🎶 | GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 6/11 @ 21:30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I had a weird dream last night that there was massive forum drama because everyone wanted Connors Fantasia banner. 😌🙃

hijirio

Veteran
Saudi Arabia voted for 10 hits

tenor.gif

esc87fan

:ca: has voted. To be honest, this was a very weak and disappointing final for a voter like me due to the abundant overload of pop songs. Nonetheless, I loved the concept of the edition and I wish everyone good luck

empo21

Veteran
:bb: voted. This might be the final with the most songs I knew before - and I loved them all xheart My entire top 6 is :12:s all around xheat best of luck xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. I actually really quite enjoyed this final. There were three songs I wanted to give 12 points to, and the rest of my top was very voteable. Had to listen to the songs multiple times to get my ordering.

Also, I've had this song stuck in my head all week long. What a hit.

ALL🙌THIS🙌TIME🙌 when everyone else said I was wrong, you gave me a reason to be strong. You gave me the will to carry on, ALL THIS TIME ⭐

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted! Y'know, listening through the semis, this felt like a middle-of-the-road edition to me. But after most of my favourites from both semis managed to qualify, and a decent chunk of songs grew on me, this was actually a really strong final lineup xheat

Sorry to the good songs that missed out on my votes, and the great ones that deserved way more than the low points I ended up giving them!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Great show once again Connor! xheat
The :no: votes have been sent. I'm very happy with my top 10, and I simply love my top 6, and then, especially my top 4! :D xclap Well done!
Good luck! :)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The lines have closed and everyone has voted.
Your votes have decided the next Worldvision Idol!

RESULTS TOMORROW NIGHT 4/11 @ 20:30 CET

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom