:8: :rs:
:7: :es:
:6: :ar:
:5: xheart
:4: xheart
:3: xheart
:2: :ir:
:1: :ua:

Also enjoyed: ::berl:svea:::ostl:ca:::bury xrose I had 18 songs shortlisted in this semi, I'm sorry. Each of these would have most likely squeezed into my semi 1 top 10.

I wish the results would have gone a bit better for my biggest favourites here as this was my favourite semi, and I wanted to give 12 points to my top 5 here vs the only one song from the first semi that I had in that bracket. I'm shocked about Argentina. I thought they had a strong and beautiful entry.

Thank you Connor for the fabulous show, and congratulations again to everyone that made it through!

ferret

Amazing draw actually. Thanks to this, 🇬🇧 again in the final - thank you very much! (y) Congratulations to all the finalists!

However, we have lost almost the entire alternative...
:ir: :es: :ua: :svea: ::hess ::ostl xcry

The results of the first semi-final were slightly better - 5/10 :cautious:

kopachka

It was such a pleasant surprise to qualify with this little masterpiece! Thank you for your votes for 'I Lost Everything' xlove

I'm gonna miss these entries in the final:

10 Hungary (it was a great choice, a wonderful haunting atmosphere, one of my favorite Hungarian entries to date)
7 Svealand
5 Buryatia
3 Ukraine

Himan

Thank you for the final again. Wasn't sure it would happen. Here are my votes that have been eliminated.

:6: :ua:
:4: :ir:
:3: ::ostl
:1: ::hess

Last edited:

ZoboCamel

Finally had a listen through this semi in the process of setting up my votes for the finals (didn't have time to REJU vote this edition unfortunately). Apparently, I got quite lucky here for the most part; seven of my top 10 made it through!

I'm sad about not being able to vote for :svea: in the finals, though; it would've been my 12 in the semi, and somewhere in the top few spots in the final. Though with it being quite far away from REJU Q (#robbed), at least I don't have to feel too guilty about missing the vote :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom