Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
00.png

Welcome to the first round of auditions for Worldvision Idol! Tonight we have
contestants auditioning from 25 regions around the world, all desperate for a
ticket through to the Grand Finale. Make sure to vote for your favourites to give
them the best chance of making it through! We are joined for tonight's auditions
by the stars of Sweden's Idol throughout the years, including some familiar
faces from the world of Eurovision and Melodifestivalen!

The-Auditionees.png

PQ.png

Text-Show.png

Votes.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
I'm not even commenting on how it looks. Except that I am. It's spectacular, looks as if they are actually there instead of cut out and pasted into the picture. Fantastic job really. Or are these just randomers you picked? In any case, it's zany as hell and I dig it.

EDIT: Are randomers. Saw male song with female singer. I'm so dumb it's sus as hell. Please vote me off before I vent.

Question: where do we send votes?

Seok-jin

The show looks amazing. Well done xlove
I just noticed that for the banner of Poland it says London :unsure:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm not even commenting on how it looks. Except that I am. It's spectacular, looks as if they are actually there instead of cut out and pasted into the picture. Fantastic job really. Or are these just randomers you picked? In any case, it's zany as hell and I dig it.

EDIT: Are randomers. Saw male song with female singer. I'm so dumb it's sus as hell. Please vote me off before I vent.

Question: where do we send votes?
Thank you xlove The people on the banners are all former Swedish Idol contestants :mrgreen: and all votes this edition should come to me, woulda wrote that in the show but 'theCONWEL' looks horrible in the font I've used :lol:

Uto

Veteran
Thank you xlove The people on the banners are all former Swedish Idol contestants :mrgreen: and all votes this edition should come to me, woulda wrote that in the show but 'theCONWEL' looks horrible in the font I've used :lol:
Whoever gets picked for Iran tomorrow is going to be lol imagining him/her singing the lyrics to the Iranian song.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
woooooooo great banners!! i don't know/recognize no one though :lol:

:kr: has voted and we had to make one of the hardest decisions ever, as i am in deep pain for having to blank one of the four entries i really wanted to score. sorry in advance xcry

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Amazing banners Conny. Slay us all xheart The design is perfect for the theme. Very diwine and professional. When I entered the topic I had the Idol opening theme in my head and it's probably gonna be there for the next few days.

woooooooo great banners!! i don't know/recognize no one though :lol:

You should. There's a winning Eurovision artist there. Look again.

theditz83

Veteran
Omg omg omfffffg!! Connor these banners are PERFECT! So glad you found HQ images to use, they worked out amazing xheat

Much love for this amazing show, and I see an amazing few songs already xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Amazing banners Conny. Slay us all xheart The design is perfect for the theme. Very diwine and professional. When I entered the topic I had the Idol opening theme in my head and it's probably gonna be there for the next few days.

You should. There's a winning Eurovision artist there. Look again.
i was about to say it was before he looked like a wax doll so it wouldn't count then I noticed both Robins are actually there!!! And also Renaida which I know xheat

and while i was typing also noticed loreen :lol: i need to go to the doctor and get an eye check

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Amazing job with the banners Connor!! xheart

and seriously, this semi snatched my wig especially towards the end of the show

i'll have to blank a few great songs xcry

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Has somebody leaked Uvaro my Kazakh bops playlist? The taste xheat
Speaking of taste, I was legit gonna suggest Castles to you xheat

empo21

Veteran
:bb: sent its votes as well. Had to say no to some good songs ://

Good luck to all and hope I get at least to yesses

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah great show Connt. Don't recall ever hearing of the woman on my banner before but the pic looks very glam with all the gold and background. xheat i love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom