Contact us

🎉 WLSC222 🍹 San Kaiena, Solentoya ☀️ Summer Fiesta ☀️ Submissions Open! 💃🕺 DDL:: 14 JUL 20:00CET

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Now that Looren is back from the ER, we can congratulate him on his first victory on the forum and thank the tastelords for supporting Pyreica with 2 fucking :12: and Mira's 4 drops : Utopolis - West INK - Rehi Kaita, the real deal xqueenbitch

And of course hat to Ashley for these speedy results with great graphics

ferret

Дякую, Thank you to everyone who voted for Geese! 🦆 It is quite likely that Wellboy is a future participant of the Ukrainian
Vid Bear for Eurovision 2022! :mrgreen::lol:
Congratulations to Akatsuki on his first victory here xcheerand thanks Ashley for the hot hosting! xheat

iowacorn

Wowowowow. Thank you thank you thank you for lifting Öösingimäed to 6th!! That's an incredible result for us.

A big big thank you to Rehi Kaita, New Bander State & Slagensala for crowning me Queen of Twelves tonight xheart xheart xheart
Also a big thank you to Utopolis, Tuzi, Bigicia, Pyreica and Griffin Empire for their generous points xrose

+ Well done, Akatsuki on your first win! :D

See you in Joseyeon!!

Last edited:

Barish

Congrats Akatsuki! xcheer
I thought the result show was tonight so I didn't tune in even though I had nothing else to do. Sad to miss them good points live! Thank you everyone who voted for Effiland and got us our first ever 4th! xheart

Also a special congratz to Ash the absolute powerhouse of a host with that epic fast voting show xheat

Ekholmia

Congrats Akatsuki!

I didn't do well but it was really fun to take part. Too bad I didn't see the result show, that would have been fun to follow, even though my song flopped. :D Next time!

Rmetr0

Congrats, Akatsuki! 😃
Hot song from two queens xheat

Mik... Seok-jin, congrats to you too! Really glad to see Joseyeon so high aaaaand gonna arrive at Yunnal asap 😍👋🏻

Yaaaaay top-10 😻
Thank youuuuuuuu xlove
:10: Öösingimäed, Moisantia, Solentoya
:8: Belvist
:6: Joseyeon, Kimmystan
:3: Slagensala
:1: Akatsuki, Tuzi

Thank you Ash for hot summer hosting and also thank you for bringing us ::svo to the top-10 in the very end, won't be forgotten xheart

Milos-BC

Wow, that ended much better than I expected :lol: I literally didn't know what to send and I wanted to "change the record" this time.

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist xlove I am very happy with the 3rd place. Congratulations Akatsuki, a deserved victory xcheer

And thank you Ash for yet another marvelous and incredibly hot show xheat

See you in the next WLSC xcheer

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Omg congrats Looren and Akatsuki xcheer Winning with a hot sensation of Moldovan singer feat Efendi, wlsc died and came back to life xheat xheat

Congrats to Mike and Joseyeon as well for achieving runner-up extravaganza, and to milos for 3rd place xcheer

Thanks for the points for my Israeli imported entry. I was thinking to send it in wv but in the end I dropped it here. What a flop :xo:

Great hosting from our great ally Solentoya, high quality hosting as usual xlove sorry for forgetting about the results for three days

Top Bottom