Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 SEMI FINAL 2 | DEADLINE: 25th May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainshow

Veteran
:nl: REJU votes are in as well! ;) Great semi! Some amazing highlights in this one!

empo21

Veteran
:bg: REJU voted

While SF was more uptempo, this one had aa bit of a nostalgic feel on most of the songs.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted! A really intriguing mix of songs in this semi xcheer Good luck one and all xhug

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Kai you have once again knocked it out of the park with this show. I love everything but especially the camera angle on Dolly's banner :lol:

:susa: has voted. I hate you all...SO MUCH for this incredible semi. There were no fewer than 11 songs that would ordinarily be looking at high points and even more that would be looking at something. Great job, team xheat

Milos-BC

:fi: votes sent.

Very good semi overall, I enjoyed most of the songs. 13 songs were competing for points and I am sad that I had to knock out some of these in the end.

Looking forward to seeing the results! xup :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
We just waiting on :ch: last set of votes and regular is complete. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So it means you'll be waiting until the last half an hour. :lol:
Joking, Daniel. :p

I'd like it if he could vote sooner rather than later so regular is complete, but reju is still going.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I'd like it if he could vote sooner rather than later so regular is complete, but reju is still going.

While you wait another chapter of Kai and you and supporting your favourites, who's qualified thanks to both of your votes or didn't and general stuff about voters...
e9e1537bbb032d4d9f91278684669117.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's better Kai and you talk about hot stuff than getting old all of a sudden thanks to Daniel. :lol:

92a6f8b628fcde4ad2e98c32d9642507.jpg

I beg your pardon. Kai and I only ever speak about wholesome family friendly christian topics such as Lasagne Sandwiches, Kays Good Cookin' & rotating ovens.

Uto

Veteran
I'm pumped even though I'm gonna flop hard most likely. Relishing the bitterness already.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
While you wait another chapter of Kai and you and supporting your favourites, who's qualified thanks to both of your votes or didn't and general stuff about voters...
e9e1537bbb032d4d9f91278684669117.png

I actually haven't a single clue about anything. Ashley hasn't told me any of the results and I haven't asked either. I like a bit of goss but it's quite lovely being able to host whilst having absolutely no idea about what's happening. I could even make predictions if I wanted to xangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom